Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My View Survey Questions

I took and completed a MV yesterday and received the congrats page, but it did not credit. I was hoping that it would credit overnight...and it didn't

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I haven't had any trouble with MV crediting. I would take a peek at your settings just to make sure nothing is preventing your crediting success.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I agree. I haven't had any issues with the MV crediting. When I get the congrats page it always has credited. There is a link on another thread about surveys that Tricia provided with a GF test of your system. Try running that and see if they find anything. I would also check your system settings. Make sure you clear cookies each day before you start taking your surveys.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got credit today. Weird. I have done the same process everyday. Oh well. You win some, you lose some. Now if I only can get a SH. Then I'll be happy

Thanks everyone. That's what I suspected. Every other survey has been crediting fine and I took a look at my settings and they look normal. I'll try again today and hope it works.

*** Update. Just finished a MyView Survey 10 minutes ago and it credited. I made sure to clear cookies before taking the survey. Hopefully I am done with the MV survey funk.
    Last edited by juliokirkland; 05-06-2010 at 02:56 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

My DH took a My View survey today and it didn't credit. We're allowed to clear cookies and try again later, right?
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    My DH took a My View survey today and it didn't credit. We're allowed to clear cookies and try again later, right?
    Absolutely! I know I'm over cautious, but I usually wait for all but the DS to credit (usually the next hour), then clear cookies prior to starting my next one. I've had pretty good success using that method, with only a rare survey not crediting. If you did a MV and you gave it a good hour or so to credit and it hasn't yet, it probably won't later on, so go ahead a clear cookies and try again. Good luck!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Absolutely! I know I'm over cautious, but I usually wait for all but the DS to credit (usually the next hour), then clear cookies prior to starting my next one. I've had pretty good success using that method, with only a rare survey not crediting. If you did a MV and you gave it a good hour or so to credit and it hasn't yet, it probably won't later on, so go ahead a clear cookies and try again. Good luck!

I waited an extra hour and it still didn't credit. I'll go ahead and have DH try to get another survey. Thanks again!
    Sunshine Rewards

MV told me it had a survey for me, but then it went to a page that said, we're feeling down (as in for maintenance)! Umm, a cute way to announce it, but disappointing to think I was getting one and then.....ugh, not.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

i can't even get into a MV today. DH tried first, and it told him sorry, there were no surveys, so i cleared cookies and tried myself, and there's still nothing. i guess they don't like my demographics today.