Thread: Crap! I forgot to clear my cookies! (!)

Default Crap! I forgot to clear my cookies! (!)

Anyway, I haven't gotten the GF or MTC or AMP survey yet so I tried MyView and Survey Head and got both but because I did them out of my usual order, I forgot to clear my cookes and now I'm wondering if they'll credit...

Any thoughts? I cleared my cookies yesterday, so hopefully the credit will come through.
    I usually try to get the GF survey first, then clear my cookies and do all the others...

Just throwing this out there for the heck of it. Maybe I don't have to clear cookies for MyView and Surveyhead like MTC? Does anybody know?

ETA: The MyView has credited so far, but I did the Survey Head one first and it hasn't shown up as of yet...
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm thinking the Survey Head is not going to credit as it usually goes through almost right away...

crap. bummer. sigh.

I think you should be okay. The only ones tied togethe by cookie are greenfield and YTC.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think you should be okay. The only ones tied togethe by cookie are greenfield and YTC.
    Really? That's excellent news Tricia!! Thanks!

I'll be more patient, hopefully it will show up!

Isn't the Survey Head the one where you get the multi-lingual Congrats page? I did get that page, so I thought I'd be ok....hmmmm...
    Last edited by Lorelei528; 04-30-2010 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
    I'm thinking the Survey Head is not going to credit as it usually goes through almost right away...

crap. bummer. sigh.

SH credits at the top of the hour for me and MV credits within a few minutes of completing.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I am able to take the Daily Survey, My View, Survey Head and AMP without needing to clear cookies. After the last one credits I clear cookies so that Brandon can take the YTC because he does those and if I don't clear cookies my info shows up in the fields. So I clear first thing before I start and then I clear after the first 4 and he does the YTC when he gets home. Works perfectly and have had many Quintet credits post in the past 3 weeks.
    Sunshine Rewards

Never got my credit for Survey Head...so weird (and frustrating) because I did get the Congrats page.

sigh.

Clearing cookies still doesn't guarantee you credit with Greenfield and YTC. I did both last evening and no credit with YTC this morning. YTC has to be the most fickle survey site.