Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OOOHHH, I knew ordering the free bags of Dale and Thomas Popcorn was a bad idea!!

OMG... I Love Dale and Thomas. I got some free awhile back. It had 6 different flavors. And then on one of my Walgreens trips I found 2 boxes with 4 bags ea. in it with a 20.00 gc marked at 4.99. So.... The GC's I am saving for Christmas Gifts.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

While sifting through the DIS budget board there is a link to a $20 gift card. It is in the freebie thread if you are interested. I have never tried it, but with a free $20 I might have too.

I just received the UPS shipment notification today that my popcorn's on the way! I'd completely forgotten about it and couldn't figure out what I had ordered.
    Susan in FL

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post

A knish (the "k" is pronounced) is an Eastern European snack food popular in Jewish communities. A knish consists of a filling covered with dough that is either baked or fried. Knishes can be purchased from street vendors in urban areas with a large Jewish population, sometimes at a hot dog stand.
    In the most traditional versions, the filling is made entirely of mashed potato, ground meat, sauerkraut, onions, kasha (buckwheat groats) or cheese. More modern varieties of fillings feature sweet potatoes, black beans, fruit, broccoli, tofu or spinach.
    Many cultures have variations on baked or fried dough-covered snacks similar to the knish: the Jamaican patty, the Spanish and Latin American empanada or Papa rellena and the South Asian samosa and the Bahavian Nakishka.
    Knishes may be round or square/rectangular. They may be entirely covered in dough or some of the filling may peek out of the top. Sizes range from those that can be eaten in a single bite hors d'oeuvre to sandwich-sized knishes that can serve as an entire meal.

Got to Love WIKI!!!

THANKS...I have heard of them before but never knew what they were. I think I will pass on them though. Doew not sound like "my cup of tea" I guess it is one of those things you have to have grown up with!! LOL!!! Maybe the one with fruit but the others.......... I am a picky eater!!

Quote Originally Posted by bellanlivismom View Post
    While sifting through the DIS budget board there is a link to a $20 gift card. It is in the freebie thread if you are interested. I have never tried it, but with a free $20 I might have too.
    That would be a good deal for the 6 bag sampler of 28.00 and 7.95 shipping brings the cost down to only 15.95 or about 2.66 a bag and i think SM get 7% back as well....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I wish I had a LNT or Walgreens close to me. I just don't want to drive into town, 30 minutes in and 30 minutes back, to see if they have the boxes! But I want them! Looks like a great deal
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    That would be a good deal for the 6 bag sampler of 28.00 and 7.95 shipping brings the cost down to only 15.95 or about 2.66 a bag and i think SM get 7&#37; back as well....
    There was a free shipping code they are using so they got that for $8.00!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Mine had Shipped!! I can't wait!! LOL Dee do you know the free shipping code?

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    There was a free shipping code they are using so they got that for $8.00!
    Ditto do you know the promo code for Free Ship....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

The one I found on the Dis was "KERNEL" but that isn't valid anymore. Does anyone have a current free shipping code?? That would be awesome!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie