Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the Big Board!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Get ready gang cause here I come! I had a shopping credit post over night for $13.38 so when they Big Board updates in a few hours I should jump up to #2!!!! I haven't been on the big board in so long. I also am only $10 away from making SM for the Quarter. I can't wait!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just refreshed the board for the fun of it. Only about a day's worth of daily surveys separates #8 from #15. But the prizes are going to end up being pretty darn good!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have to do some shopping if I want to stay up there!!! Surveys alone are not going to keep me in the top 8! I just don't need anything right now! Arghhh!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I have to do some shopping if I want to stay up there!!! Surveys alone are not going to keep me in the top 8! I just don't need anything right now! Arghhh!
    Gee......I can always find something I need!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Get ready gang cause here I come! I had a shopping credit post over night for $13.38 so when they Big Board updates in a few hours I should jump up to #2!!!! I haven't been on the big board in so long. I also am only $10 away from making SM for the Quarter. I can't wait!!!!
    Whoa!! The competition heats up. So share.....what did you buy?? Shoes???

I'm trying to widdle my way in. I started out in the 100's, then the 80's. Then the last couple of days in the 40's. Now I am 36th. I looked at how much the 15th place person had, and it is only like a few dollars seperating me. I really should try some shopping and do more survey's.

Edit* I just looked and I am back to 41.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I'm trying to widdle my way in. I started out in the 100's, then the 80's. Then the last couple of days in the 40's. Now I am 36th. I looked at how much the 15th place person had, and it is only like a few dollars seperating me. I really should try some shopping and do more survey's.

Edit* I just looked and I am back to 41.
    lol! me too! I was at 31 yesterday and now I am at 33! phht! But then I looked at the top of this thread and it is only the top 8! (not 15) which I was last month! So I am hoping to make a recovery. I have pending shopping credits coming soon.....so watch out you big boarders!!
    Wish I could do some made shopping but since it won't credit til next month, I'll hold off!
    Btw, is this going to be continuing or is it only for this month? (she asks hoping, hoping, hoping it will continue! )
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    Btw, is this going to be continuing or is it only for this month? (she asks hoping, hoping, hoping it will continue! )
    It used to be every month. With the economy everyone has to tighten their belts and Tricia decided to put the Big Board Bonus on haitus. It's a great incentive and just what I needed to get me motivated.

Thanks Tricia!!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Sister girl, you better be glad I'm not a SM this quarter!

Some of my purchases just pended for 6/1. I actually purchased these items in time for them to post in May, but the store didn't report it until later.

Yep, that's the price you pay when you're not a SM.
    Sunshine Rewards