Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the Big Board!

I'm not making any promises, but I can say that if people continue to do surveys the rest of the month like they have so far this month, we WILL do the Big Board again next month.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

My Oh My!!! That sounds like a plan to me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm not making any promises, but I can say that if people continue to do surveys the rest of the month like they have so far this month, we WILL do the Big Board again next month.
    You don't have to ask me twice to keep up with the surveys - I am more than half way to SMPlus and it's not even the half way point!!! Lovin' the increase in my account! And I did do some shopping today!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Whoa!! The competition heats up. So share.....what did you buy?? Shoes???
    No not shoes although I do need some of those. I bought some health items from GNC. Whey Protein, Detox Kit and Vitamins. I have two more shopping credits that will post before the end of the quarter for $5.73.

Lisa,

I'm not a SM either so I can't up my balance for this quarter anymore by shopping because mine pends too long also. I figure I need to keep up with the surveys and a couple freebie offers to stay in the top this month.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm very new and I'm in 63 place. How do you earn so much so fast? I usually get 2 surveys a day and haven't tried the freebies yet. Unfortunately I'm not shopping much online.

Quote Originally Posted by fronisgl View Post
    I'm very new and I'm in 63 place. How do you earn so much so fast? I usually get 2 surveys a day and haven't tried the freebies yet. Unfortunately I'm not shopping much online.
    Welcome! That is terrific for just starting out. There are some really good offers that credit well and cost nothing. A couple that come to my mind are the Synovate Survey Panel and RewardTV. As a newer members, there are probably a lot like that you can try and build up your account quickly.

Beyond that, I think we have a lot of people who are now steadily getting about 4 surveys a day. And hopefully when our deal for the 6th daily survey is complete, everyone will get even more.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Do I just find those in the offer section? I'm still trying to figure out everything.
    Thanks, Julie

Do I just find those in the offer section? I'm still trying to figure out everything.
    Thanks, Julie
    HI JULIE!!!! I am so glad you are here!!! You are going to love it and you are already off to a great start if you have managed to get two a day! Robin is enjoying her some in Hawaii right now, otherwise she'd be you too!
    Feel free to ask me any questions here or on fb or anywhere! I have already earned over 160.00 for WDW!!
    Sunshine Rewards is the BEST!!
    Heather
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That will ROCK!!! I just made a small purchase thru mywinesdirect for Mom's day! That will start me off right!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Thanks, Julie
    Yes! These two should be in the Offer section.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs