Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A New Goal!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    OOOOHHHH! You are going to LOVE the AKL!!

I love it so much that I made DH buy me a DVC membership at AKV. The only way that I'll get back there before 2013 is if our plan to stay at HHI next year falls through. If we can't get HHI in April for spring break, we're going to go to WDW in June. I'd like to try the BWV, but it is SOOOO hard not to book at AKV. Plus, if we did AKV, we could get a 1BR....but can only do a studio at BWV.

Dad is taking the extended family on a trip in 2012, but he has decided on OKW instead of AKV. I know...what is he thinking? But since he is footing the bill for 15 people, I guess he can pick where we stay.

If you need any info on the AKL/AKV, feel free to ask.
    Great Goal!! I love AK, but you are going to LOVE Old Key West too, sooo quiet & tropical!!!

(if dad needs any help planning, feel free to ask me for help!!) ºOº
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    I love AK, but you are going to LOVE Old Key West too, sooo quiet & tropical!!!
    Good to know, Deb! DH and I are staying there for F&W... Our first trip home

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    OOOOHHHH! You are going to LOVE the AKL!!
    I second this!!! We stayed at AKL last year over spring break and loved it!! I am anxious to stay at AKV too... maybe for a couple of nights before our anniversary cruise if I can get it at the 7-month window.

Enjoy!!!!!!