Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google Chrome

Default Google Chrome

I did a forum search to see if anyone has talked about Google Chrome. Cindy mentioned that she uses it in one very old thread.

Cindy do you still use it? Anyone else? Any issues with shopping credits? Any issues?

I downloaded it today and I am amazed at how fast it is. I found FF to be so much fast than IE and Firefox rarely crashes, but Google Chrome blows FF away.
    I would love to have it as my default browser.

I shopped at several merchants today, and I used FF for all of them except one. It wasn't a large amount so I figured I would give GC a try. I'm hoping there won't be any issues.

Any hints on how to make the most of it??

Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I think Cindy is actually using FF now. We had a lot of trouble accessing some of the sites that we needed to access on Chrome. It seems like a lot of people just aren't optimizing for it. I used it for awhile but gave up and just started using FF. One of the biggest things with Chrome that I can remember is the security settings. Where did you shop?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I do see Old Navy and Shoebuy for you today (both running through the same network--CJ).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I do see Old Navy and Shoebuy for you today (both running through the same network--CJ).
    Old Navy & Shoebuy shops were through FF. I shopped QVC through Google Chrome today too. It was a very small order...and I haven't received my confirmation email yet. I've shopped with QVC before and they are never in a hurry to get me my merchandise or send me an email. It still may show up.

Good to know there are potential issues shopping through Google Chrome. I'll save it for surfing and stick to FF for SR.

Thanks Tricia.

I do use FF mainly with my new computer, didn't know how Chrome does with Windows 7. I have it on here, and do use it for surfing the net cause it is fast. FB was not compatible with Chrome, though it may be now. They have changed it a bit. I'm anxious to see if your shopping was affected. I wouldn't think so, mine never was, but offers may be a different story.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

QVC did show up. Unfortunately, it happens to be on the same network as the other three. LOL! So it doesn't tell us about shopping with Chrome in general, but it does look promising.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I do use FF mainly with my new computer, didn't know how Chrome does with Windows 7. I have it on here, and do use it for surfing the net cause it is fast. FB was not compatible with Chrome, though it may be now. They have changed it a bit. I'm anxious to see if your shopping was affected. I wouldn't think so, mine never was, but offers may be a different story.
    FB is terrific on Chrome. I play those stupid backstage games and it is fast. FB must have updated. I have Windows XP on this all my computers except the laptop. That one has VISTA () I never use it. How do you like Windows 7?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    QVC did show up. Unfortunately, it happens to be on the same network as the other three. LOL! So it doesn't tell us about shopping with Chrome in general, but it does look promising.
    What are some of the merchants from the other network(s)? Maybe I can do a little experiment.

Not that Kathie needs a reason to do some shopping! But thanks for experimenting for us Kathie!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    What are some of the merchants from the other network(s)? Maybe I can do a little experiment.
    Hmmm... One network would be places like Hannah's Caramel Apples, Emitations, Checks Unlimited, Nuts on the Net, and My Spice Sage. Another would be Chadwick's, Target, Sears, Kmart, and Shoes.com. The third would be Sephora, drugstore.com, and iTunes. Those are just a few.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Not that Kathie needs a reason to do some shopping! But thanks for experimenting for us Kathie!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES