Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebay..How long does it take to appear on Pending??

Default Ebay..How long does it take to appear on Pending??

I did a search and could not find the answer but I am pretty sure it has been asked before.

When you buy something on Ebay going through the SR link how long does it take for it to show up on pending?? Is it a manual load? If so I realize that SR family is at WDW so I can wait but I would like to get rid of all my ebay payment emails.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Its a manual load. I'm not sure if Tricia was able to upload everything from last week over the weekend before hitting disney on sunday so it might come through this sunday. When did you make your purchases?
    Sunshine Rewards

Ebay:October 16th was the day I paid. I also did one on the 20th so I figured it would be a bit soon for that one.

I also made a purchase to Disney Shopping on 10/21.

None will be very much that I will be getting back but every little bit helps!!
    Last edited by mum4jenn; 10-22-2007 at 07:52 PM.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yeah the 16ht might have made it in last week's batch but I don't know how far Tricia got on the manual upload. I think she'll be back Sat night so probably sunday she'll be working again.
    Sunshine Rewards

OK then. I figured that was probably the problem but I wanted to check before I did a TT. I have never filled one out so I wanted to check before I did all that.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I'm still waiting on mine and I did mine on the 6th, 7th ot 8th.

I'm not worried yet until they come back from vaca. It's not much but it's something. I seem to remember the last time I had ebay it took a while to come through, throw in SR's move, vaca etc it hasn't really worried me.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have never to this day gotten credit for anything I purchased on ebay. I didn't submit a trouble ticket though since they were only for .50 or so. I didn't think it was really worth the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by hollieplus2 View Post
    I have never to this day gotten credit for anything I purchased on ebay. I didn't submit a trouble ticket though since they were only for .50 or so. I didn't think it was really worth the trouble.
    The only way SR knows that there is an issue with receiving credit from a merchant is if you submit a trouble ticket. I submitted one for something like 70 cents when the Container Store was first added because it helped Tricia tell them that there was an issue and get it resolved.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had a ebay on Oct 5, it showed up pending on the 10th, so mine took 5 days. I have one that hasn't shown up but it was only the end of last week so I am sure it is awaiting Tricia's return. I am now curious as to if Clark is one that that she has to manually load as that one hasn't shown up either.

I hope they are having a wonderful time,...I am so jealous as I sit pondering my glorious choice of scrubs for the day...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ravensdreamer View Post
    I had a ebay on Oct 5, it showed up pending on the 10th, so mine took 5 days. I have one that hasn't shown up but it was only the end of last week so I am sure it is awaiting Tricia's return. I am now curious as to if Clark is one that that she has to manually load as that one hasn't shown up either.

I hope they are having a wonderful time,...I am so jealous as I sit pondering my glorious choice of scrubs for the day...LOL
    If clarks is a shopping link then I think so. I know she was working on an automation process but I"m not sure how far into that she is and I don't know exactly how it works.
    Sunshine Rewards