Hey, SR members, I'd love to get your feedback on any of these restaurants you've tried. We'll be off the dining plan this October and I'm determined to try new restaurants! We did this in January, and it was a mixture of success and failure, but mostly success

Yak & Yeti
We'll be trying lunch here. Is it good enough to try even if I can buy Chinese food in the frozen section of Kroger? The food that passes for Chinese in Indiana is pretty terrible, but I'm second guessing this one. Even if the food is good, I'm wondering if the time and money might be better spent elsewhere. Are the wok fried green beans and fried wonton dessert as awesome as reported?

The Wave
I'm pretty excited about this one as it wasn't really on my radar until last week. It will be our splurge of the trip, so I'm hoping it's awesome!

Sci-Fi
For lunch. And yeah, I've heard all the terrible things. But I'd really like to experience it, and we'll be eating sandwiches at lunch. How bad can they be?

Liberty Tree
For lunch this time! I'd almost bet Tom will get the pot roast, and I'll get the chicken pasta. Anyone had these dishes or other lunch experiences?

I haven't broken the news to Tom, but I'm hoping to do the Wishes dessert party too!