Thread: Help

Default Help

I have taken 2 daily opinion surveys tonight. The first one 27 min in told me sorry I didnt qualify and please note only 1 submission per person. It was not the normal end page. I havent taken it before. I tried again and 23 minutes in the same odd page came up with the same odd message. Anyone else having this problem? I wrote down the url but they are both the same. I also wrote down what they were about. Am I able to file a trouble ticket? Thanks.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If the surveys said you don't qualify then unfortunately you can't file a help ticket for the surveys through the GF main page. We don't accept "trouble tickets" at all for the surveys but the main Daily Survey page does have a place for you to report problems. However, that is typically for techinical issues not qualifying issues. Try again this morning for a DS and if it happens again send a report through that link and Tricia can see what she can find out.
    Sunshine Rewards

I guess I thought it was a technical issue because it went to a strange all white page...not the normal yellow one. It said something about only one submission per person. I hadnt taken either of the two I tried before.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I think I understand kinda. I just got a greenfield survey about movies. I went through all of it the promo commercials and everything. Answered everything honestly it got to the classification I put it all in and then it said congratulations end survey I clicked on the button and it went to the SR screen that said I didn't qualify. No biggie but sounds similar.