Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Year Of a Million dreams

Default Year Of a Million dreams

I know this is posted on the disney boards but i was wondering here if anyone has won anything and if so what ? I love reading that section on the disney boards.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I sent in a bunch of postcards, maybe 30 or so and I won twice. First came a blue Mickey Ears hat and then I got a lanyard with two pins attached. I've not won anything while in the parks yet but we leave Saturday for 9 days, so I'm hoping for that sleepover in the castle!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

that awsome, yeah the castle would rock, i dont know if i could talk my hubby into that one.

I told my sister (who is going with us in january) that if someone comes up to you and wants to give you something take it haha.

Through the mail ins (sent in about 15 card in the last year) I have won 3 times. 2 blue Mickey ears and 1 lanyard with 2 pins on it. Then in July we won dream fastpasses while at MK! We missed the castle stay by 3 honeypots. My understanding was that the 3rd honeypot after us was going to be offered the castle stay.....so close!!!! But the fast passes were REALLY nice!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

We were there for 11 days in September & didn't even see the Dream Team once. Saw some people w/the fast pass lanyards, but never saw them given away. This could be because we normally don't get to the parks until after 11am. Not sure? I really wanted the DVC membership!! :0)

Good luck to everyone who's going!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

My guys won Dream fastpasses while getting off RNR at MGM one day. It made my little mans day. He still talks about that. I did not do the mail in this year, but I am gonna do it for the next one!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

I won dream ears through the mail in postcard part and we had a dream team member take us on all of the rides in Epcot one morning (but that wasn't an "official" dream in the contest, though it certainly was to us!)
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

I have won twice with postcards. I sent in 1 for each family member for a month. Then about 3 months later we won ears. I did the same thing in July and we just won a lanyard and pins last week.

For all the money I spent on postage I could have bought them on Ebay but the joy of winning was priceless.

I won Blue Mickey Ears at Disneyland in June. I went to WDW in August and while I didn't see the Dream Team, I did see quite a few people with dream fastpasses. I'm going back to WDW in December and would love to win Blue Mickey Ears so that I could have them from both WDW and DL. Even if I don't win anything though, I'm just happy that I was able visit Disney (World/Land) as many times as I did this year.
    ~Beth
    Sunshine Rewards
    Thanks aknight373!

When I was at WDW in March for training, the girl I was with won an unofficial dream so we got to ride Dumbo between Wishes and Spectromagic. She had never been on the ride because the lines were always too long. If you ever get the chance, looking over the MK from that high up with all the lights is absolutely gorgeous.

My family won two official dreams in August. We won Dream AK fastpasses leaving Rafiki's Planet Watch or whatever that's called and then won the lanyard and pins in MK the next day getting off Winnie the Pooh.
    Susan in FL

Sunshine Rewards