Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Year Of a Million dreams

DS13 and I won the lanyard with 2 pins back in June as we were exiting Big Thunder Mt. It was the last day of our 8 day vacation and we had pretty much given up on the Dream Squad so it was a nice surprise. We were treating my mother to her very 1st WDW vacation and she had a blast but wouldn't you know she had decided to sit out that ride and take a breather. After getting our dream- DS went running over to grandma to show her his lanyard and say how she should have gone on the ride with us- and she started to cry! DS offered his prize to her and of course she refused it, but we felt so bad for her.
    Robin

Guess who won this week? YEA!!! It wasn't much, but it was still cool. We won the blue Mickey Ears when we were going into the Animation Studio at MGM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Guess who won this week? YEA!!! It wasn't much, but it was still cool. We won the blue Mickey Ears when we were going into the Animation Studio at MGM.
    woohoo you guys rock!!!!

WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Awesome!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Back in January we won MK dream fastpasses when we were getting on the teacups. Between it being it being January and the fact that we had to go through some fast pass lines with my son in his wheelchair anyways, we hardly needed them. But it was still pretty cool!

that is great!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

We were there for 7 days in August and won 4 lanyards with two pins each while in line for Alladins magic carpet ride. We were very excited to win anything. My 4 year old son and 6 year old daughter won a magical moment while we were at Epcot in the Xmas store in Germany. They played the find the pickle on the Xmas tree game (some German tradition) and the store cast member gave them special magical moment certificates. It was really nice because she made it special for them and we were the only ones in the store at the time. She said she chose them because they were so well behaved while we were in the store. We were soooo proud.

Sunshine Rewards

Unbelievably, we won AGAIN!!! Saturday morning we let the girls each pick the one ride that they wanted to ride the most before we left that afternoon. DD6 picked space mountain so we ran there as soon as the park opened. As we were getting off the ride, the Dream Squad was standing there cheering and telling everyone that we had won. They were quickly putting wristbands on us and giving us pins. In all the excitement, it was hard to even tell what we had won!! Turned out that it was a "dream hour" in the park from 10-11 that night. They were only giving out 5,000 wristbands and we 5,000 were going to have the park to ourselves.

Bad news. We had already checked out of the hotel and were set to fly out at 5. We really did try to stay, but the airline couldn't even get us on a flight the next day and it would have cost about $600 to fly another airline, not to mention that we didn't have a room.

I told SG that we were the most unlucky lucky people in Disney this week!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

My husband and I won Dreampasses at MGM on Oct. 24th. The only thing was, we already went on TOT and had already waited an hour at Rock n' roll roller coaster, so it was a bit bittersweet since MGM doesn't have many FP attractions. But it was cool to win, and we kept the fastpasses as a keepsake.
    Sunshine Rewards