Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Year Of a Million dreams

It wasn't a real dream, but when YoungestBrother and DSIL were there last week, they ran into a couple who won Dream Fastpasses and were leaving the park, so they gave them them. They wound up not using the fastpasses, so they passed them onto the next couple. Struck me as pretty magical, in my book.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I am going to wait for the new rules and start sending post cards for the 08 YOMD. Is anyone else waiting?

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessFiona View Post
    I am going to wait for the new rules and start sending post cards for the 08 YOMD. Is anyone else waiting?
    I already have my postcards bought and addressed! Waiting for the official date. Do you remember the date for the 2008 YOAMD? I am thinking December ????20 or something?
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I wanna do this...Girls can ya give me some tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    It wasn't a real dream, but when YoungestBrother and DSIL were there last week, they ran into a couple who won Dream Fastpasses and were leaving the park, so they gave them them. They wound up not using the fastpasses, so they passed them onto the next couple. Struck me as pretty magical, in my book.
    That is very cool.

When we were there in May, standing in the peter pan line(it was like an hour) some guy walks right up to us and gives us 4 FP. He made my day. Katie was whiny and just wanted to see peter. That after noon he was my hero! So after that we made it a point to pass along our FP if we were not going to use them!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessFiona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I already have my postcards bought and addressed! Waiting for the official date. Do you remember the date for the 2008 YOAMD? I am thinking December ????20 or something?
    I would love to get some tips on this as well?

What is the address?
    Do I just send a postcard with name, address, phone number? Or is there something else I need to include?
    Is there a limit on the number of postcards I send?
    What is the address?

Any other info you have would be great! Thanks in advance.

I just went to the Post office and bought cheap prestamped postcards. On the one side with the stamp, you put this address:

PO Box 8650
    Elmhurst, IL 60126
    USA

On the other side you need to HAND PRINT (no sticker):

your name
    your address
    phone
    birthdate

I just don't remember when we can start sending them in. I believe it is late December.

Good luck!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

I just went to the Post office and bought cheap prestamped postcards. On the one side with the stamp, you put this address:

PO Box 8650
    Elmhurst, IL 60126
    USA

your name
    your address
    phone
    birthdate

I just don't remember when we can start sending them in. I believe it is late December.

Good luck!
    Thanks Angela, I am gonna look into these post cards...Because I would love for my kids to win anything.

PO Box 8650
    Elmhurst, IL 60126
    USA

your name
    your address
    phone
    birthdate

Good luck!
    Thanks Angela for all the great info!!
    So, how many are you sending? Did you win anything from the postcards you sent last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Thanks Angela for all the great info!!
    So, how many are you sending? Did you win anything from the postcards you sent last year?
    I have only sent in 2 each month last time. BUT I won 3 times! I did send in about 10 this past month because I had bought them and already filled them out and found them underneath some paper! But I have not won anything from that batch - or at least yet. What I won was a lanyard with 2 pins and 2 blue Mickey ears. VERY fun!

Some people send 1 out every day or more. I just figured 1 or 2 a month is plenty. I figured if I am meant to win, I will win. So send as many or as little as you want!

I will have to dig about when the starting mailing date is for the new YOAMD. I know they have a thread on the DIS that will have the answer. I just haven't looked over there very much.
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards