Thread: strange had to laugh

Default strange had to laugh

My astonishment at amp surveys....got one, got all the way through it, to the question that says.."how would you rate this survey"....very enjoyable, etc. then I get...SURVEY FAIL! ha! can I answer the question about how I enjoyed the survey again?!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

lol! when they ask that I am always afraid if I am totally honest (think snooooooze) then they will not give me credit. Many of the surveys I enjoy taking, but some......
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I got one like that too today. And one time I didn't get paid and wanted to answer that question again. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I always get mad when they ask me how I think the Country/Economy is going and then I get kicked out of AMP completely. It never fails no matter what I click it always happens.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I always get mad when they ask me how I think the Country/Economy is going and then I get kicked out of AMP completely. It never fails no matter what I click it always happens.
    always happens to me with that one, too. some you just know how it's going to go!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

It makes me feel so much better to hear others have these same things happen to them. I have experienced them all. Sometimes with all the sunshine flowing around here I think I am the only one this happens to.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    always happens to me with that one, too. some you just know how it's going to go!

No, wait. I always, always get kicked out of the beverage survey. You know the one that asks if you ever drink blank and blank and blank....

I'm like, I know they ought to have enough data on this by now because that has been a part of AMP since I've been a SR member.

But today, I must admit I had a really nice one and I got it on the first try.
    Sunshine Rewards

And I apparently never pick the right day of the week when they ask me what day it was yesterday!!!!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country