Thread: Greenfield Complaint

Default Greenfield Complaint

Just a vent Tricia - this is second time in the past couple of weeks this has happened. Tonights survey was a food survey. Went thru all standard questions. Began fast food interview. Went thru no less than 30 pages of picking preferences of what you liked best & what you liked least - and this was after the qualification process. Even had a window come up thanking me for being so patient during the length of the survey (I assume this was probably half-way point). When I finally got a screen that I assumed was the completion/get credit screen it all of a suddent tells me 'Sorry' I do not qualify based on my answers.

I feel Greenfield has been very deceptive lately. You provide all of the data they need - tell them what you like & don't like etc. And once they have all of your answers, all of a sudden when you say you prefer a certain food combo over another - you are disqualified. I feel they are taking both us & Sunshine for a ride. The one a week or two ago I thought might be a fluke (also well in excess of 10 min of questions) - but this one had been approximately 15? minutes plus of questions & then all of a sudden -sorry.

Think it's time you had a bit of a discussion as to their ethics. They are cheating both SR & the users.

Thanks for letting me vent.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Please fill out a survey report and Tricia will pass along the information.

Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jgates8 View Post
    Think it's time you had a bit of a discussion as to their ethics. They are cheating both SR & the users.

Thanks for letting me vent.
    When people report these through the form that we have on the Daily Survey page, we send them a compilation once a week and talk about the problems for that week. We end up getting credit for over half of the problems that we report. I actually just got another set today that I will credit tomorrow. It isn't ideal, but they are at least willing to take our complaints and make right by us on a lot of them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs