Thread: Closed thread

Default Closed thread

I too took the same survey as the person with the greenfield complaint. I had the EXACT same experience. I have had so many problems the last few days with them. These are usually the ones I have always been able to count on. I keep getting strange end pages after really long surveys or I make it past what is usually the final classification and then it decides it doesnt want me.

I just took a my2cents that had an odd page. It said the survey was completed and please note only one survey per household?? I am waiting to see if it credits. I guess I will do the same as you told the last other person. What info do we need to submit? In the future if I have one that I am going to submit a complaint should I not take another one that day in case they give me credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Please take the test that I gave in that link in the other post. That will tell Greenfield if there is a problem with your survey. When you submit complaints through our form, you just need the URL of the page that you stopped on and then a description of what happened. Some people copy and paste in the text from that final page.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I did try that last night and took a daily opinion without a problem so maybe that helped. I was also able to get a MV, m2c and surveyhead one right after the other late last night so all I have to get today is my amp this afternoon. Maybe my bad spell is over. Thanks.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards