Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: survey head

Default survey head

Anyone else not getting credit from survey head today?
    Finished a SH this morning just before 11:00 got both congrats and it has not credit yet.
    This is the 2nd time I have completed a survey with them and have not gotten credit.
    I am getting annoyed!

I did one at 7:35 (pst) and it credited at the top of the hour. Sorry yours didn't credit today.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I did one this afternoon that did not credit also. I think they are very strict on their time limit and if you get it done to fast then they won't credit you. Unfortunately, some of the survey lengths don't justify that amount of time. Also, I tried to get back into it tonight and it was pulling up a survey with a length of 65 minutes. No thank you!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

it is strange indeed because I have never had one not credit. As long as I get the white congrats page I always get the credit. Since these are tracked by cookies the only thing that could be keeping a completed survey from crediting is a cookie issue. Check your system settings. Do a good cleaning of your computer for cookies and look for spyware etc. Other than that make sure you aren't using other open browsers when taking surveys. I had issues for a while because I was doing that and it was throwing off the cookies having more than one browser open at a time. I am able to do my DS, AMP, SH and MV all in succession without clearing cookies and I get credit for all of them. However, I can't be doing anything else at the same time. Only have IE open and only the survey tabs.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Other than that make sure you aren't using other open browsers when taking surveys. I had issues for a while because I was doing that and it was throwing off the cookies having more than one browser open at a time. I am able to do my DS, AMP, SH and MV all in succession without clearing cookies and I get credit for all of them. However, I can't be doing anything else at the same time. Only have IE open and only the survey tabs.
    Good advice! I've had crediting issues and that might be my problem. I also have a new computer, but I think I have changed my settings correctly. I have gotten credit for each survey, just not every time I take it.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    I did one this afternoon that did not credit also. I think they are very strict on their time limit and if you get it done to fast then they won't credit you. Unfortunately, some of the survey lengths don't justify that amount of time. Also, I tried to get back into it tonight and it was pulling up a survey with a length of 65 minutes. No thank you!
    I closed that survey twice, and I finally did it this morning at 5:00 a.m. If you can spare the time, do it. You get to watch a new tv show, then answer a few questions in the end. Very easy, but you have to watch the show. I folded laundry and cleaned the house, while watching, and I turned the volume way up, so I could hear what was going on.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

what seems to be the problem with sh today? i have completed 4 and not one of them have given me the congrats page. when i go to submit it i get a white page that says the server is busy and to refresh the page. i refresh the page and it takes me to another survey. on the last attempt i got a message that the entry was recorded and when i tried to do another one it said i did not qualify for the survey. just a wee bit frustrating at this hour of the day. sorry for my vent.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    what seems to be the problem with sh today? i have completed 4 and not one of them have given me the congrats page. when i go to submit it i get a white page that says the server is busy and to refresh the page. i refresh the page and it takes me to another survey. on the last attempt i got a message that the entry was recorded and when i tried to do another one it said i did not qualify for the survey. just a wee bit frustrating at this hour of the day. sorry for my vent.
    Sorry that you are experiencing a problem, I took one this morning and it credited at the top of the hour with no problems, it just must be the survey that you just happened to get which we all have no control over.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Sorry that you are experiencing a problem, I took one this morning and it credited at the top of the hour with no problems, it just must be the survey that you just happened to get which we all have no control over.
    I, too, have had no problem with getting a SH survey or having it credit. Marcy, perhaps instead of getting frustrated so early in the morning, it would be better to close out and try one later. I like earning SR credits from doing surveys, but I'm not going to let it ruin my day if I can't get one. When that happens to me, I just dust myself off and go onto something else. Good luck getting one later on.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Pam & Pat-i totally understand what you are both saying. guess i'm a little spoiled when it comes to surveys. yesterday i got my ds, sm and sh finished in 2 hours and i was kind of hoping that i could do that again. i must have a low frustration level when it comes to surveys and i need to just relax and not get so stressed out about it. for all your advice and kind words, they are totally appreciated and i will take your advice. will try again later and hopefully i can get one. if not, there is always tomorrow to try again.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl