Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: survey head

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    Pam & Pat-i totally understand what you are both saying. guess i'm a little spoiled when it comes to surveys. yesterday i got my ds, sm and sh finished in 2 hours and i was kind of hoping that i could do that again. i must have a low frustration level when it comes to surveys and i need to just relax and not get so stressed out about it. for all your advice and kind words, they are totally appreciated and i will take your advice. will try again later and hopefully i can get one. if not, there is always tomorrow to try again.
    Good for you, Marcy. I feel bad when I see people getting frustrated over surveys. I work full time so I don't have the same amount of time to devote doing them, so I just move on if I'm having a bad survey day. However, I can see that if you keep at them all day long how it could get frustrating to have problems with one or two....too much time invested. Just try to shrug it off. You'll enjoy your time on SR so much more. Good luck!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Pat-i got one - i finally got one. finished it at 12:04 and it has already credited. guess your advice really paid off and i totally appreciated it a lot. for everything and have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    Pat-i got one - i finally got one. finished it at 12:04 and it has already credited. guess your advice really paid off and i totally appreciated it a lot. for everything and have a great day.
    You are very welcome! I'm delighted for you. Stay positive and good things will come your way.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I have had no problems with SH crediting for me, got one today and it credited on the hour; also, I use FF to do that survey and have had no issues with other tabs open to non-survey sites. Also am able to do, say, a SH in Firefox and an amp in IE at same time, no problems! So not sure why that would be an issue for some, either.
    The issue I have is that almost every single time I get a quintet (and that's not too often, either!), the next day the DS does NOT credit, even tho I got the congrats page! That's what mystifies me.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.