Thread: AMP/MTC Over 60%

Default AMP/MTC Over 60%

AMP/MTC are converting REALLY high today. I'm not sure if they have some easy surveys in there or just loaded new ones or what. But it might be worth trying!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That is interesting...wonder how the other surveys are doing? The reason I ask is because today was the easiest day ever for me to qualify for surveys. I completed the daily at 9:45 a.m. and moved on to TwoCents, MyView, and Surveyhead. By 10:46, I had completed all four, which is incredible for me! Not only were they easy to get, but they were short too. I wasn't eligible to try for AMP until after 2:15, and I was able to get it too later in the afternoon.

So for me personally, it was an awesome day for surveys, and I hope it was for everyone else too!

My DH got an AMP on his first try today, but it didn't credit at the top of the hour. I'm hoping it credits at the top of the next hour.

edited to add...It did credit on the second hour giving me all 5 surveys for the second day in a row!
    Last edited by toystoryduo; 05-06-2010 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Update
    Sunshine Rewards

In general, everything seems to be crediting at about 50%. Which makes this the best survey month we have had all year.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I hope I will be able to get one later. All I keep getting is there are no surveys available. I guess everyone have taken them all

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I got them all except AMP which I can't try for until after 8pm and My View which didn't have any I qualified for. I WILL keep trying though. I am LOVING the jump in my account each day and I am working on hitting that $500 card for my October trip. I will get there in no time at this rate.
    Sunshine Rewards