Thread: What's up with DS, GF and My 2cents?

Default What's up with DS, GF and My 2cents?

Every day for the last week, I enter my personal info as requested for these 3 surveys and I get the same response "no surveys at this time", or something along those lines. I try several different times, early AM, early evening, late night, during the day (last weekend). It has happened every time I have tried for one of these 3 surveys for a week now. Any one else having the same problem? I am clearing the cookies from my brower(s). I have used Firefox and IE.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm getting pretty frustrated entering my name and the other info multiple times every day and getting no further than the first screen.

Thanks.

SCard-Tricia posted a link under the technical issues thread (daily surveys not showing up stickie) that might be able to help you with your problems with surveys as other people have been talking about the same problems you are having. HTH.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Thanks, I found the info, did the test and my computer tested OK. Still haven't been able to get past the first screen where you fill in your info for 8 days now.s

There was someone else wou couldn't get a DS for months on here. She finally found out that her problem was that she had accidentally changed the settings on the survey page to US version, rather than Canadian. I'm not sure where you live, but I thought I'd throw that out there as a possibility.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Yay!! completed DS and Your 2 cents, guess my drought is over!
    Last edited by SCard; 05-08-2010 at 06:58 PM.