Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Today's Surveys (5/7)

I too love the updates, Tricia! Thanks!

I just sat down for the first time to try a survey today, and I got a DS on the first try. Others will have to wait until later, but I'm glad to know I got one already!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    I kept getting that a couple of days ago and never recieived credit for the 2 I had taken. It even happened on the m2c and I didnt get a credit for that one either. I did run a test that was suggested to another member under technical thread and havent had a problem since. Hopefully, its fixed. Maybe try that. Hopefully you will get your credits. Good luck.
    Thanks! I ran the test and it showed all test cases completed successfully. Does that mean I was okay before I took the survey then? I haven't had any problems before getting the DS to credit. I'm wondering if I should try another one, but then I'm afraid I'll cause a problem if it did in fact credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    Thanks! I ran the test and it showed all test cases completed successfully. Does that mean I was okay before I took the survey then? I haven't had any problems before getting the DS to credit. I'm wondering if I should try another one, but then I'm afraid I'll cause a problem if it did in fact credit.
    I had the same results and havent had a problem since. Its only been a couple of days so we will see. I dont know much about these things but have seen a few people having problems with this survey lately. Hopefully whatever has been going on is getting straightened out. I think I have read that some people who get the generic screen do get credit. If it was me I would probably try another. Either way I hope you get one to credit for you.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I've done 4/5 surveys. Can't get MV and will just give up for the day. Thanks for the update.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just finished the last of the 5 surveys. It was a very busy day so I did the AMP first thing this morning before I left for school since that one is on a 24 hour clock I wanted to be on the morning cycle. Went to the kids' school and did spring fair outside all day long and ended up burnt to a crisp. Came home from school and got my Daily Survey and Survey Head before we left for Softball practice at 6pm. Got home at 8:15pm and I did the My View and YTC. Just waiting for the YTC to credit and I will be DONE for the day. I can go to bed happy though knowing I got all 5 again today!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I just finished the last of the 5 surveys. It was a very busy day so I did the AMP first thing this morning before I left for school since that one is on a 24 hour clock I wanted to be on the morning cycle. Went to the kids' school and did spring fair outside all day long and ended up burnt to a crisp. Came home from school and got my Daily Survey and Survey Head before we left for Softball practice at 6pm. Got home at 8:15pm and I did the My View and YTC. Just waiting for the YTC to credit and I will be DONE for the day. I can go to bed happy though knowing I got all 5 again today!
    Wow. You've been one busy person today. Glad you got your 5. I ended up with three. I still need Y2C and MV. I may try again or wait until the morning.
    Sunshine Rewards