Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Today's Surveys (5/7)

SM is the supermember version of the my2cents survey. I got them all, it's only noon!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    okay, I am what is an sm? I know gf, sh, mv, amp, ytc....I am feeling like a complete numpty b/c I don't know what sm is....is it only for super members?
    It's the Your two cents survey. When SR first got this survey, it was only for Super Members so we started calling it the SM survey. Even after it was offered to all members, it was hard to break the habit!
    Sunshine Rewards

Doing good on the surveys- just had DH finish a MyView so I'm at 4/5. Waiting until tonight for my AMP!
    Sunshine Rewards

Just finished an mv....only waiting on the amp!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    It's the Your two cents survey. When SR first got this survey, it was only for Super Members so we started calling it the SM survey. Even after it was offered to all members, it was hard to break the habit!
    Thank you for clearing that up for me!!! I felt like I was missing something!!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Greenfield seems to be converting best (over 50%),
    I must be the other 50% that did convert today. That hasn't happened in awhile.
    And, I tried MYView-and it has no survey's for me today. Boo.

SM is for Super Members. It is the Y2C, but with a little higher payout! One of our perks!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

I was able to get a GF today, it showed that I completed the survey on a Thank you page but it did not take me back to the "Congratulations!" page on SR. Has anyone had this experience and receive the credit? Thanks in advance.
    Sunshine Rewards

This is encouraging. I have to wait until after two for work reasons, but hopefully this means I'll be able to snag something!

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    I was able to get a GF today, it showed that I completed the survey on a Thank you page but it did not take me back to the "Congratulations!" page on SR. Has anyone had this experience and receive the credit? Thanks in advance.
    I kept getting that a couple of days ago and never recieived credit for the 2 I had taken. It even happened on the m2c and I didnt get a credit for that one either. I did run a test that was suggested to another member under technical thread and havent had a problem since. Hopefully, its fixed. Maybe try that. Hopefully you will get your credits. Good luck.