Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Credits being revoked

Default Credits being revoked

We were notified by the company that the following offers are having 73 members credits revoked. They sited not valid emails. We have naturally fought this, and I'm waiting for a reply today. You may see some credits revoked, so I wanted to let you know. The offers are:

SurveysforFun.com

WhatSheHasToSay.com

winningsurveys.com

We think this is really crappy, but other then disputing it, theres not much we can do. We did however let the company know that in the future we would not use them if they revoked our credits.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Well since I have not received credit from any of these I shouldn't have anything to worry about. They can't take back money I never received can they?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    We were notified by the company that the following offers are having 73 members credits revoked. They sited not valid emails. We have naturally fought this, and I'm waiting for a reply today. You may see some credits revoked, so I wanted to let you know. The offers are:

SurveysforFun.com

WhatSheHasToSay.com

winningsurveys.com

We think this is really crappy, but other then disputing it, theres not much we can do. We did however let the company know that in the future we would not use them if they revoked our credits.
    If we are among those losing credits, will this result in us potentially being banned from SR or being on warning?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That sucks Cindy. What makes me mad is that all 3 of those offers require you to click on a confirmation email from them to receive credit so them saying that its invalid emails is a joke!
    Sunshine Rewards

No, you will not be banned or reprimanded or anything by SR, we think they are full of hooey.

Probably, a lot of people did not confirm their emails which is why they think we are sending them fake emails. We know a lot of the people on that list and know that they aren't cheating the system. I was really hoping my name would have been on it, but it wasn't.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

When will we see the reversed credits? Are they from ALL of the What she has to say or just one survey from them? That could really add up! I probably have done 2 or 3 or more of the What she has to says, I think. I am nervous now. Will that do anything to our SR membership? Will we be banned? I cannot see us being banned since we haven't done anything wrong, that I know of.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    That sucks Cindy. What makes me mad is that all 3 of those offers require you to click on a confirmation email from them to receive credit so them saying that its invalid emails is a joke!
    I agree. You have to click on the emails. How repulsive. What jokers.

That stinks!!

I think these come to my spam folder too! I am pretty sure there was one of those that credited without me clicking the email though. Maybe that is the problem. Is this all of the credits SR received or just for some of them?
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    No, you will not be banned or reprimanded or anything by SR, we think they are full of hooey.

Probably, a lot of people did not confirm their emails which is why they think we are sending them fake emails. We know a lot of the people on that list and know that they aren't cheating the system. I was really hoping my name would have been on it, but it wasn't.
    Of course, the difficulty with confirming is that their emails usually go into the spam folder. Although I try very hard to keep track of offers which require you to verify, it can be tough when there are hundreds of emails in that folder!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am wondering if I am one of the ones they want to revoke. I just discovered my confirmation email in my spam folder and clicked on the link in there to confirm. Hopefully my credit won't be revoked as mine credited right away. I didn't realize I had to confirm anything because it Did credit right away.
    DEE