Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Credits being revoked

Hybrid View

Default Credits being revoked

We were notified by the company that the following offers are having 73 members credits revoked. They sited not valid emails. We have naturally fought this, and I'm waiting for a reply today. You may see some credits revoked, so I wanted to let you know. The offers are:

SurveysforFun.com

WhatSheHasToSay.com

winningsurveys.com

We think this is really crappy, but other then disputing it, theres not much we can do. We did however let the company know that in the future we would not use them if they revoked our credits.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Well since I have not received credit from any of these I shouldn't have anything to worry about. They can't take back money I never received can they?
    Sunshine Rewards

Here's one from a few days ago. I never did the Survey4fun or Winning surveys

Angela

from What She Has To Say <B.3d4945bR7550@gsjs.com> hide details Oct 24 (2 days ago)
    reply-to B.3d4945bR7550@gsjs.com
    to blueshoc.keyfanatic@gmail.com (Yes, this is you. Learn more)
    date Oct 24, 2007 12:36 PM
    subject Welcome from What She Has To Say
    signed-by gsjs.com
    mailed-by gsjs.com

Images are not displayed.

Display images below - Always display images from B.3d4945bR7550@gsjs.com

Hello Friend,

Thank you for participating in our survey. Please click on the link below to confirm the receipt of this email and to confirm your interest in receiving new surveys and great offers!

Just one click and you're done.

If you didn't sign up with WhatSheHasToSay.com, please delete this message. Your email address will not be added to our database.

Sincerely,
    -Your friends at WhatSheHasToSay.com

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    We were notified by the company that the following offers are having 73 members credits revoked. They sited not valid emails. We have naturally fought this, and I'm waiting for a reply today. You may see some credits revoked, so I wanted to let you know. The offers are:

SurveysforFun.com

WhatSheHasToSay.com

winningsurveys.com

We think this is really crappy, but other then disputing it, theres not much we can do. We did however let the company know that in the future we would not use them if they revoked our credits.
    If we are among those losing credits, will this result in us potentially being banned from SR or being on warning?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

No, you will not be banned or reprimanded or anything by SR, we think they are full of hooey.

Probably, a lot of people did not confirm their emails which is why they think we are sending them fake emails. We know a lot of the people on that list and know that they aren't cheating the system. I was really hoping my name would have been on it, but it wasn't.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    No, you will not be banned or reprimanded or anything by SR, we think they are full of hooey.

Probably, a lot of people did not confirm their emails which is why they think we are sending them fake emails. We know a lot of the people on that list and know that they aren't cheating the system. I was really hoping my name would have been on it, but it wasn't.
    Of course, the difficulty with confirming is that their emails usually go into the spam folder. Although I try very hard to keep track of offers which require you to verify, it can be tough when there are hundreds of emails in that folder!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am wondering if I am one of the ones they want to revoke. I just discovered my confirmation email in my spam folder and clicked on the link in there to confirm. Hopefully my credit won't be revoked as mine credited right away. I didn't realize I had to confirm anything because it Did credit right away.
    DEE

that does stink! I know I clicked on my emails at valid email addressess so I shouldn't be in jeopardy but my mom JUST started and when she did them she used her main email. It did not send any email that she could see so I told her to get herself a hotmail email to use at SR. She did that and then tried them again and they worked. She just started so if they got revoked it would really discourage her. She is having a hard time figuring this all out.
    <Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Okay so here is a good one on this. Say I was on the list. I don't know either way but..... I actually clicked on those emails to confirm them. Now if I validated these emails isn't the ball in their court as far as fraud.

Kim

These companies are scamming people into thinking that they actually have a chance to get some big prize for answering a few simple questions. Has anyone ever actually gotten any of those prizes?? So they trick people into giving them emails for prizes that they never get and then sell the emails and they are claiming that we are cheating them. They have some nerve.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards