Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Credits being revoked

Did they give any indication of dates they were looking at? It's not that important but I was just curious.

I have one WSHTS that I remember and it was quite a while ago. Probably one Winning surveys a while ago too.
    I just checked the current ones listed and I haven't done any of those. They never credit for me so I didn't bother.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 10-24-2007 at 11:25 AM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

These companies are scamming people into thinking that they actually have a chance to get some big prize for answering a few simple questions. Has anyone ever actually gotten any of those prizes?? So they trick people into giving them emails for prizes that they never get and then sell the emails and they are claiming that we are cheating them. They have some nerve.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Like the others said, my email address isn't fake, but my confirmations go to spam, so I for sure missed them. Dang, I usually have very good luck w/these...guess I won't be anymore!!

Thanks Cindy for letting us know & having faith in the SR members!! Means a lot that you know we're not scammers!!
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Here's my opinion. If I received credit for them quickly, I don't look to see if I should have responded to a confirmation e-mail. So if I did get one, I probably didn't submit it because I already got credit for it and didn't think I need to.
    Melissa

Hmmm...I guess since they are revoking all of the credits because of the "fake" email addresses, they will also be deleting all of the email addresses that they got from SR too, right?

It should go both ways otherwise they are being unjustly enriched. Not fair!

I'm glad to know that you told them that SR won't work with them again in the future. No matter what they might claim, SR generates better quality traffic then any other rewards site out there! (Of course I may be a little biased )
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    No, you will not be banned or reprimanded or anything by SR, we think they are full of hooey.

Probably, a lot of people did not confirm their emails which is why they think we are sending them fake emails. We know a lot of the people on that list and know that they aren't cheating the system. I was really hoping my name would have been on it, but it wasn't.
    I don't believe I have ever received credit from those companies either. But I figured it was because SOMETIMES I do not check my email everyday and when it gets too full of stuff I just delete it all in one batch. However, I know for a fact that I have gone looking for a confirmation email from at least one or more of those companies and clicked on it and still not gotten credit.

All that aside, as one person said to get the credit you have to confirm receiving the email so HOW can they claim the emails are fake. That makes no sense. OK Rant over
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

that does stink! I know I clicked on my emails at valid email addressess so I shouldn't be in jeopardy but my mom JUST started and when she did them she used her main email. It did not send any email that she could see so I told her to get herself a hotmail email to use at SR. She did that and then tried them again and they worked. She just started so if they got revoked it would really discourage her. She is having a hard time figuring this all out.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I know that I've gotten credit from them and I have valid email but I haven't done any of the surveys they continue to send to my box. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. I'm glad to know that SR won't continue to send us offers from them since I don't think it's fair for them to get our email address and do whatever they want with it, and then revoke our credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

If anyone has a confirmation email from them, can you please send it to me. They are requesting that I send them some in order to investigate this further.
    Thanks.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Darn I think mine are gone but I'll double check for you.
    Sunshine Rewards