Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Credits being revoked

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Okay so here is a good one on this. Say I was on the list. I don't know either way but..... I actually clicked on those emails to confirm them. Now if I validated these emails isn't the ball in their court as far as fraud.

Kim

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I can send you some tonight if you don't get enough today. I can't access that email account here at work....huh...must be because it's fake right? :0)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have more spam from those stupid things. But gmail isn't letting me access one of my email accounts that I use.

Kim

I just looked for email confirms for you. Looks like the only one I did (or got credit for) was the WSHTS Apple iPhone on 8/17...and unfortunately I just emptied my email account of that older stuff.

Like another poster pointed out, I don't check for email confirms if the credit comes through since only sporadic offers send them. I'm terribly sorry if that means credits will be revoked.

Thanks for taking on the battle for us - hopefully we'll prevail.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I will go check BUT my junkmail emptys after 7 days and I am pretty sure it has been that long. GOING TO CHECK NOW!
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    I just looked for email confirms for you. Looks like the only one I did (or got credit for) was the WSHTS Apple iPhone on 8/17...and unfortunately I just emptied my email account of that older stuff.

Like another poster pointed out, I don't check for email confirms if the credit comes through since only sporadic offers send them. I'm terribly sorry if that means credits will be revoked.

Thanks for taking on the battle for us - hopefully we'll prevail.
    I got into a bad habit with the MID ones that were crediting without clicking the confirm. I think as a rule of thumb we will just have to remember to click on the confirm and pass it around to others when they ask about offers. Its an extra step but at least it will help when SR needs to prove that we have valid emails.
    Sunshine Rewards

I try to click on them all but I don't always check other email addresses besides my main account. On these all of them are already gone in my gmail if I used that. I have all the spam from then. Over 1100 emails in 3 days.

Kim

I am guilty as charged. It seems like a week or so ago, there was an offer that credited almost instantly. I never did click the email though. But just because I did not click it, does not mean my email is fake. I just did not bother since it had already credited. Sorry if I caused any more troubles for you guys.

Okay Cindy here is one I found

Welcome from Winning Surveys‏
    You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
    Sent: Wed 10/17/07 7:39 PM
    Reply-to: B.3c7e382R7557@gsjs.com
    To: deew7171@hotmail.com

Hello Friend,

Thank you for participating in our survey. Please click on the link below to confirm the receipt of this email and to confirm your interest in receiving new surveys and great offers!

Just one click and you're done.

If you didn't sign up with WinningSurveys.com, please delete this message. Your email address will not be added to our database.

Sincerely,
    -Your friends at WinningSurveys.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At WinningSurveys.com, we try to provide our members the very best values from the most reputable service providers and manufacturers. If you believe that you have received this e-mail by mistake, you may unsubscribe by simply sending your request as a reply to this message or by clicking here to change your user preferences.

4509 S 143rd St. Suite 9 Omaha, NE 68137

view our privacy policy
    <Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Here is what I do when it comes to completing offers. If I am going to go in and complete an offer I open a seperate tab in IE for gmail and open the gmail account that I am going to use. I empty the account of all message in the inbox and the spam folder. Then I go and do the offer and move it to pending. I then switch over to the gmail tab and wait for the confirmation email to come in and click on it. Since I have emptied the inbox and spam folder already it should be amoung a very few emails I recieve. I click the confirmation email and wait for credit. Then I repeat again always clearing the email account before I do another offer. I only use one email address at a time so it makes it easier to track. Hope this helps for future reference!
    Sunshine Rewards