Thread: I don't really understand?

Default I don't really understand?

So the jist of this program is that you give out your email address to multiple people/companies and then they send you spam? So if I wanted to earn credits to get a Disney gift card, I pretty much have to give up my email address to any spamer that asks? I don't mean to sound hostile, I'm just trying to understand how this works? So if I tell them that I like M&M's over Hershey kisses and give them my email then I will recieve credit? Is that all I have to do?
    Also, for the people that have earned lots of credits, do you receive a ton of spam?
    I feel like i'm missing something here?!
    thanks!

Well yes and no. First of all do not use your real e-mail address for any offer. You can get a free yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc. address that is web-based to use. Honestly you will get alot of spam.If you are concerned about alot of phone calls if you are doing offers that ask for a phone number you can also get a web based voice mail at ************.com. But I have earned $600 for shopping and doing the offers. Put in an e-mail address and answer at least a few pages of questions. Some have a skip button at the bottom of the page. Just answer no to all the questions and you will still get the credit (most of the time unless you have some firewall or cookie issue)

Ask alot of questions. Everyone here will give you alot of good information.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm on aol, so I have a spam name also. Remember, a lot of times the offers come with the stipulation that you confirm their email, so you have to check that spam email name too. It usually says right on it, confirmation needed, so you know which ones those are. I get very little mail at home from these offers, they aren't going to spend the 41 cents to mail everyone something out, so you don't need to worry about that. All paid sign ups are to be done with the thought that you are wanting to try the product, some you will keep, some you will cancel, but do not do one that you have no interest in just to sign up and then cancel right away, chances are, that won't credit. If you are shopping for the holidays, this is the place to do it. We get coupons that others can't get and we have a huge selection of merchants, some small ones that have gifts you won't find anywhere else. Daily surveys are a good way to increase your credits, though it sometimes takes a little patience.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I know at first I didn't know the difference between surveys and offers.

You can do a daily survey every day. These companies are asking you questions to help them sell a product better. Like a car company will ask questions about what you would pay money for, what you look for in a car, etc.
    Then here are the offers that ask you for your personal info and then when you get to the end will pay you pretty much for that email addresses. I use real stuff and really do not see much spam except in my email account. I do not use my one real email, but have other emails just for this site. I have not seen a LARGE increase in junk snail mail but a little bit. Not bad though and it just goes to the garbage.
    Some of the offers are neat like there was one that sent us an envelope to put our old gold in and get paid for it. That junk mail ended up being pretty profitable for people on here. Anyway every offer can be different.
    If you normally buy things online you should do it through here to get money back. It is a great place to make money! GOOD LUCK!
    <Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I would also read up on the FAQ thread in this forum. It will answer alot of questions that new people ask. Here is the link:

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ead.php?t=2990

Here is another that explains the different offers

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ead.php?t=2967

If you still have questions about the program after that please feel free to ask away and we will help in anyway we can.
    Sunshine Rewards