Thread: Restaurant.com

Default Restaurant.com

Having a super deal right now. I have 5 sitting on my desk, so will have to pass this time, which makes me mad cause I love this deal. Remember, if you are travelling, look for one in the city you are travelling to, it will save you money. Heres the deal:

Save 70% on dining certificates. This means our $25 restaurant gift certificates that normally sell for $10 have been reduced to just $3. This offer is valid from October 24th to the 31st so be sure to post this offer today! Enter TREATS at checkout.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Cindy,
    This is a GREAT deal. I just picked up $125 worth of certificates for $15. Heck, I don't even need the percentage back (well, yeah, I still want it!) to make this a good thing!

I had steered clear of this for a long time; glad I took a look at it! Too bad some of the places were already sold out for the month.

Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

This is an awesome deal!!!

Thanks!!!!

Laura
    Sunshine Rewards

I use them all the time. I have a bunch stored up in my purse right now, so didn't need any, but that 70% off is really tempting. Its likek paying nothing really, and then getting 25.00 free, just add $10.00 to it (most of them have 35.00 minimum) and you have a great dinner.You can't eat at MickieD's this cheap.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I use them all the time. I have a bunch stored up in my purse right now, so didn't need any, but that 70% off is really tempting. Its likek paying nothing really, and then getting 25.00 free, just add $10.00 to it (most of them have 35.00 minimum) and you have a great dinner.You can't eat at MickieD's this cheap.
    I agree! i was looking for some near Disney but it's so hard to tell what the places look like. There aren't any good ones near me. Have you ever eaten at The Pub? That was one I was looking at.

I was doing research on this last night, I saw the deal last week but then yesterday I ordered my new entertainment book and with it, I got a free $25 GC for restuarants.com I'm trying to find the best place to use it.
    Any suggestions? We're staying off site so we have a rental I just don't want to drive to far.

Thanks!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards