Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Baubles, Bling and Things

Cindy,

I got my order today. That was fast. I just love myyyy snowflake necklace. At first I was thinking a present for a friend but now I am too not sure. It is so beautiful! Keep the great work up!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I got DD's necklace yesterday. It is GORGEOUS!! Thanks so much and for the quick service, Cindy!!!

Hi Cindy, I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but I am trying to PM you and I am unable to.? Have you received any of the Mickey earring/necklace sets? I was homping for an aurea borealis set. I was hoping I could purchase a set before the 12% credit is over? My email is edgeworth09@comcast.net if you are not able to pm me. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreak7 View Post
    Hi Cindy, I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but I am trying to PM you and I am unable to.? Have you received any of the Mickey earring/necklace sets? I was homping for an aurea borealis set. I was hoping I could purchase a set before the 12% credit is over? My email is edgeworth09@comcast.net if you are not able to pm me. Thanks
    I have your set on order, should get it on tuesday. Then I'll send out when I get home from New York.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Cindy,
    Do you accept credit card payments or anything other than paypal?
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Yes, we do credit cards over the phone. No problem.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Got my Mickey Earrings and necklace sets today. They are really adorable! I know 2 little girls who will be quite pleased with their Christmas presents this year. Thanks, Cindy!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

We are gearing up for our 2 day sale for you guys. We are putting a lot of jewerly and Christmas items that we have on the site for you. We will have a special $2.00 shipping on all purchases. Hope you enjoy the new items we will have up. I'll let you know exactly when it will be.