Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Baubles, Bling and Things

Default Baubles, Bling and Things

Starting on Sunday and going on for a week, we are going to double the cash back to 12%. We are trying to get some of our Christmas products online also. Remember, we do baskets of all kinds, and if you would like to talk to us personally about them, you can just call the store and me or my partner Cindy will be more then glad to help you.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Great!
    Any chance of any jewelry being available online?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Great!
    Any chance of any jewelry being available online?
    Yes, we have made a bunch of jewelry for the holidays (and its selling very fast) and we are also making some Christmas jewelry. The piece you order may not be exact, but it will be close, since each piece is really an individual.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Yes, we have made a bunch of jewelry for the holidays (and its selling very fast) and we are also making some Christmas jewelry. The piece you order may not be exact, but it will be close, since each piece is really an individual.
    Great, thanks!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Starting on Sunday and going on for a week, we are going to double the cash back to 12%. We are trying to get some of our Christmas products online also. Remember, we do baskets of all kinds, and if you would like to talk to us personally about them, you can just call the store and me or my partner Cindy will be more then glad to help you.
    Do you have premade gift baskets for Christmas? Or is it Christmas scented stuff?

I know I want to order my sister a gift basket for Christmas but will I be able to pay now but hold off on having it shipped until the first week of December?

Thanks!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

We do both. You can get a Christmassy basket with body products and candles (you pick the scent) or a Christmas basket with italian products (sauce, bottles, pasta, spoons, dish cloths) that sort of thing, or even if you have special coffee cups with family pics, we will fill them with whatever scent of candle you want and ship them. We just did a realtors open house and she ordered three basked, we did one with body products, one with italian makings and one for fall with pumpkin scents and shower products all in orange on a plate. I'm sure we'll have some pics of examples of Christmas ones on the website. We don't do them all in baskets, sometimes we use a Christmas plate or hat box, different stuff. We are also making some in large all natural sponges with bath products, very very cute.

We do both. You can get a Christmassy basket with body products and candles (you pick the scent) or a Christmas basket with italian products (sauce, bottles, pasta, spoons, dish cloths) that sort of thing, or even if you have special coffee cups with family pics, we will fill them with whatever scent of candle you want and ship them. We just did a realtors open house and she ordered three basked, we did one with body products, one with italian makings and one for fall with pumpkin scents and shower products all in orange on a plate. I'm sure we'll have some pics of examples of Christmas ones on the website. We don't do them all in baskets, sometimes we use a Christmas plate or hat box, different stuff. We are also making some in large all natural sponges with bath products, very very cute.
    Great, I can't wait to see them!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

We are going to have a very limited supply of authentic Disney earrings and necklaces. These earrings and necklaces are in the shape of Mickeys head,with the ears and face inlayed with a sparkling Sapphire/aquamarine/clear or pink colored Swarovski Crystals. They are genuine Swarovski, not fake. They retail for around $43.00, our price will be $14.99.

Heres a not so good pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Those are so cute. Great price on those too. And we just got MS Katie's ears pierced, so those would make a great stocking stuffer for her! Thanks Cindy!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

We are going to have a very limited supply of authentic Disney earrings and necklaces. These earrings and necklaces are in the shape of Mickeys head,with the ears and face inlayed with a sparkling Sapphire/aquamarine/clear or pink colored Swarovski Crystals. They are genuine Swarovski, not fake. They retail for around $43.00, our price will be $14.99.

Heres a not so good pic.
    Are these on the website yet? I can't find them.