Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Baubles, Bling and Things

No, they aren't there yet, we are expecting them to be delivered by monday. I doubt they will even make it there. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Darn!!!
    Well..it would be good for you if they sold out but not for me LOL ....DD and 2 of my nieces have been eyeing these (or something that sounds like these) for a while and I could have bought them through you...Oh well...I will check though and hopefully they will make it.

Laura
    Sunshine Rewards

I have 6 necklaces and 4 pair of earring coming, I can make a complete set of two of the necklaces and earrings as they are the same color. If you click on the little thumbnail pic, it will be a bit bigger and then you can see what they look like. These aren't fake, they are genuine, and I got a good deal so I'm passing it on to you guys. They will probably hit the website a bit higher if we start to carry them all the time. I just took what my distributor had left so he made me a better deal. If you want to preorder, you can.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I have 6 necklaces and 4 pair of earring coming, I can make a complete set of two of the necklaces and earrings as they are the same color. If you click on the little thumbnail pic, it will be a bit bigger and then you can see what they look like. These aren't fake, they are genuine, and I got a good deal so I'm passing it on to you guys. They will probably hit the website a bit higher if we start to carry them all the time. I just took what my distributor had left so he made me a better deal. If you want to preorder, you can.
    Can we do that on the website for our SR credits, Cindy? I would like a necklace only --- did I miss what colors you have?

Oh how fun. Are the necklaces and earrings the same price?
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, the necklace and earrings are the same price. I have:

Necklaces: 1 pink, 1 sapphire, 4 aquamarine
    Earrings : 2 aquarmarine, 1 clear, 1 sapphire

The colors will be on a first come, first serve basis. If you want one, let me know, you will get your credit from SR, I may have to just send you a bill or maybe we can get the earrings/necklaces added real quick. Shipping shouldn't be very much on these either.

Cindy,
    If you will tell me how you would like the pre-order done, or where I have to go on the website to do it, I will most gladly!!! I am in need of 2 sets- preferably sapphire but I am not sure if you know what you are getting so I have a second and third color choice as well......my cc is definitely going to get a workout -tart burner, bath products, jewelry.......can't wait til Sunday and Monday!!! Thanks!!!

Laura
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok, I see you just posted so if possible, a sapphire set and an aquamarine set would be perfect!!!

Thanks!!
    Laura
    Sunshine Rewards

Is the pink a light pink or a bright pink? What kind of chain is it on? Either way, I want the pink necklace lol. I was also planning on ordering a tart burner and maybe some other goodies once the 12% started, so they can be shipped together? Also, what kind of posts are on the earrings (sterling silver, etc.?). I might also be interested in the clear earrings depending on the kind they are.
    Last edited by Soccer Princess; 10-25-2007 at 08:38 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    Is the pink a light pink or a bright pink? What kind of chain is it on? Either way, I want the pink necklace lol. I was also planning on ordering a tart burner and maybe some other goodies once the 12% started, so they can be shipped together? Also, what kind of posts are on the earrings (sterling silver, etc.?). I might also be interested in the clear earrings depending on the kind they are.
    The pink necklace is gone...boy, you guys shop fast. I have 3 aquamarine left right now, thats it. Sorry.