Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Baubles, Bling and Things

Wow, that was like an auction they went so fast. Hopefully I will get them in the mail to you all on Monday. When I get more in, I will let eveyone know, for now, they are all gone. Thank you all so much. What shoppers!!
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Wow, that was like an auction they went so fast. Hopefully I will get them in the mail to you all on Monday. When I get more in, I will let eveyone know, for now, they are all gone. Thank you all so much. What shoppers!!

Can you post a pic of the necklace so we can see what it looks like for next time??
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Can you post a pic of the necklace so we can see what it looks like for next time??
    Ya, I'm hoping to actually have them on the website next time. Later today there should be an update of the site with all the jewelry and prices that we have (well some, we have tons and can't possibly put it all on there) Plus we are still making some christmas jewerly, anklets and bracelets and we have some awesome Christmas pins, but because we are small, we only buy a couple of each kind, so its hard to put them up.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

We have the jewerly up now. Remember, these are all one of kind pieces, as soon as they are sold they will be pulled and additional items put up. We can recreate the pieces and make them similar, but there are no two exact of the pieces we make. The only exception is the cross necklaces and earrings set, those we bought.

Oh Cindy,

Now you're really killing me LOL. DH won't like the credit card bill after this but I will tell him he can wrap some things up for Christmas for me. The jewelry is really beautiful and I can't wait for Sunday now..........

Laura
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplumsmom View Post
    Oh Cindy,

Now you're really killing me LOL. DH won't like the credit card bill after this but I will tell him he can wrap some things up for Christmas for me. The jewelry is really beautiful and I can't wait for Sunday now..........

Laura

Ah, theres a little surprise right now at the SR shopping page for you members that read this forum.

Cindy, I clicked on the coupon and it took me back to the SR homepage....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura
    Sunshine Rewards

I am new to this and VERY confused! Where should I look? I didn't see anything on the SR Shopping page. Is this for a certain store?

Yes, it is for Cindy's store- Baubles, Bling, and Things.

Laura
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplumsmom View Post
    Cindy, I clicked on the coupon and it took me back to the SR homepage....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura
    Sorry, now try, its fixed. My mind is in too many places.