Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Baubles, Bling and Things

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Thanks, Cindy, for the 12% coupon. I've had my eye on one of the pendants, so I just indulged myself! Merry Christmas to me!
    Wait till you see this, it was the one I wanted, and its absolutely gorgeous, the pictures do NOT do these justice.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Wait till you see this, it was the one I wanted, and its absolutely gorgeous, the pictures do NOT do these justice.
    I'm happily anticipating it's arrival! I bought my DH a ring that had this same stone in it a few years back (a blue cat's eye), and he gets a lot of compliments.

Thank you for such quick crediting to my account! I was amazed to see it already, and with this amount, I officially made supermember for the first quarter of 2008. Hooray!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I felt so bad so many didn't get in on the Mickey jewelry that I contacted a different distributor and he too had a limited number and basically sells them in sets, so I was able to get his remaining inventory. These are the same crystal earring and real Disney like the others. I have 2 sets of light blue, 2 sets of dark blue, 1 set of aurora borealis (they have all colors, very pretty) and 2 pair of amethyst earrings (no necklace).

click thumbnail to see what they look like
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I felt so bad so many didn't get in on the Mickey jewelry that I contacted a different distributor and he too had a limited number and basically sells them in sets, so I was able to get his remaining inventory. These are the same crystal earring and real Disney like the others. I have 2 sets of light blue, 2 sets of dark blue, 1 set of aurora borealis (they have all colors, very pretty) and 2 pair of amethyst earrings (no necklace).

click thumbnail to see what they look like
    Cindy would it be possible to get a dark blue necklace? I don't have pierced ears so don't need the earrings.

I don't see them on the site yet, but I doubt with how fast they sold out last time that you need to post them!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Cindy would it be possible to get a dark blue necklace? I don't have pierced ears so don't need the earrings.

I don't see them on the site yet, but I doubt with how fast they sold out last time that you need to post them!!
    Let me see if I can get him to sell me just a dk blue necklace. If so, I'll let you know. He is selling everything in sets except a couple pair of earrings he had left, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

ya, its a bear to add this stuff, and add the buy it now buttons and all that, so not worth it.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 10-27-2007 at 06:59 PM.

Let me see if I can get him to sell me just a dk blue necklace. If so, I'll let you know. He is selling everything in sets except a couple pair of earrings he had left, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

ya, its a bear to add this stuff, and add the buy it now buttons and all that, so not worth it.

Thanks Cindy!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Cindy,
    Do you still have the aurora borealis set?? If so, please let me know and I will take the set. My sister in law wanted a set. What sets (if any) do you have left???

Thanks!
    Laura
    Sunshine Rewards

Do you have any left? I would love a set. Thanks, Eva

I am taking orders for the Disney earrings and necklaces. I'm not sure exactly what colors i can get, usually light blue, dark blue, clear, Aurora Borealis, sometimes pink, and amethyst. If you would like to order a set, PM me with a first and second choice of color.

Got my order today! Thanks! One suggestion though, have you ever thought of putting a BBT sticker on the Jewelry boxes?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.