Thread: Looking forwards to shopping credits!!!!

Default Looking forwards to shopping credits!!!!

My MIL wanted our Christmas lists and I know she hates to go Christmas shopping and waits until mid-November to have her sister take her. So I offered to order the things for Kent and the kids and she coud reimburse me. hee hee hee I'l shop through SR and get credits!!!!! I'm my MIL's profesional shopper!

I hope she doesn't expect me to order my own gifts, though...... It's 2 books, so if that's the way she wants to do it, no problem. I'll be happy getting my shopping credits!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Sorry - I'm a little sleep-deprived!

You aren't alone! I've ordered the gifts from my Mom online and she's going to reimburse me. Got me some SR shopping credits too! Hey whatever works to feed our addiction!! I'm trying to get most of our shopping done so I don't have to worry about it if the baby comes early or near the end and I've managed to do most of it through SR!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I will be doing the same with Mike's shopping. I'm hoping to talk him into doing some for me using the SR link but I"m thinking it will confuse him too much plus he's argue that I can see where he's buying from. I'll work on my mom though.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

You guys are a riot! I guess I have to find some relative in need of my shopping services (tee hee)!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

LOL, I would do it too, if I had too. I'm trying to feel out my grandparents now to see what they want to do. My gram usually just gives the kids cash, but I'v ebeen hinting around.

It stinks though I could have had a nice credit from circuit city and game stop, but I had to go instore to buy our new camcorder today and the WII that Santa is bring the kids. I went to Circuit city store, bc well DH did he drove to Delaware where there's no tax and it was only a 20 min drive from work and his work had a discount that could only be used in store for 7% off.
    So we did make out on the deal a new Panasonic SDR H200 regularly $700 for $550.
    Sunshine Rewards

Gotta love it when it works for you!!! WTG!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I will be doing the same with Mike's shopping. I'm hoping to talk him into doing some for me using the SR link but I"m thinking it will confuse him too much plus he's argue that I can see where he's buying from. I'll work on my mom though.
    Mike has a good point. You'll know all of the details!
    Sunshine Rewards