Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Survey Outlook

I just finished my last one too!!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I know I am trying not to sound greedy but I want that 6th one too. LOL!

We gave all of our SR address info to the 6th survey people today. I'm hoping that means they are setting everything up as we speak!!

As for today, Greenfield and TwoCents are looking good. AMP next. SurveyHead and MyView are converting the worst (with SurveyHead a little ahead of MyView).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We gave all of our SR address info to the 6th survey people today. I'm hoping that means they are setting everything up as we speak!!

As for today, Greenfield and TwoCents are looking good. AMP next. SurveyHead and MyView are converting the worst (with SurveyHead a little ahead of MyView).
    I got nothing so far today! Tried several Greenfield but booted out of all of them, tried MV - but booted out of that too, tried SH - asked to join a panel. Can't take AMP until this afternoon. Just keep trying!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I got my DS (after being kicked out of quite a few at first ) m2C, and SH this morning! Just have to wait until later to try for my AMP! The contest really got me motivated to try and get these done as early as possible today
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I got nothing so far today! Tried several Greenfield but booted out of all of them, tried MV - but booted out of that too, tried SH - asked to join a panel. Can't take AMP until this afternoon. Just keep trying!!!

I'm in the same boat!

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    Okay, well I do feel better that the same thing is happening to more than just me. I got a gf after several attempts. Several attempts at sh until now I just get the white you don't qualify and my had a few surveys that I got booted from too. Also can't take the amp til after 10:20 and ytc is on the same loop as gf so nothing in the pool right now.....at least if many are having problems qualifying then the big board will stay sort of the same!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Don't rule out the big board baby I got lots of shopping pending. LOL! I just got GF but SH is wanting me to join a panel too. I got locked out of a GF today too on a sound clip. Uggg! But keep truckin away.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Don't rule out the big board baby I got lots of shopping pending. LOL! I just got GF but SH is wanting me to join a panel too. I got locked out of a GF today too on a sound clip. Uggg! But keep truckin away.
    Yes, what is up with the SH panel? That happened to me all day yesterday and I kept getting the smae 5 minute survey before the panel invite. The same thing is happening today, eevn though I joined the panel yesterday!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

When you joined the panel, did you get survey credit? When I take these join panels with sh, I never get the completion page. I joined confirmed my email then no credit, just like GF. The only survey that works well with these panel joining in AMP. Anyone else notice this or have any feedback for this.

Jtowner