Thread: Coffee machine?

Default Coffee machine?

My Hamilton Beach Brew Station seems to have broken and I need to get a new one ASAP. Since my mom has a spare, I think I might just go over and steal that one from her tomorrow and ask for the new machine for my birthday next month. Does anyone have a good one they really love?

I loved that this one was pretty hard to break, but I'm not going to chance having another coffee lake on my counter tomorrow morning. It's about 5-6 years old and I bit the bullet and paid $60 at the time to avoid needing to find a replacement carafe, which was the problem with my previous machine.

I also just got laid off today, or else I would go and buy a new one myself. I've got to figure out how to make things work around here now until I find a new job. I definitely need my coffee fix in the morning.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Sorry to hear you got laid off, that sucks.

We've had our Cuisinart about 5 years now and love it. Have had no problems, and I've noticed the price on it has really come down.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.