Thread: Yet another shopping credit question

Default Yet another shopping credit question

Although I am sure I know the answer...........

If I buy something and after I get I need to return it, will the vendor pull the credits back? I am really hoping the answer is yes, because I hate to think that I would be cheating.

And how long does it take to see the reversal of fortunes? I am asking because I took advantage of the Coldwater Creek sale, and even though I can usually order the correct size, sometimes after I try it on, well you know!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I ordered the wrong sizes at Gap for my granddaughters. I took the whole order back to Gap and exchanged it for a totally different style, but at the same price. Since it was an even exchange, I haven't yet lost my credits. However, I have a Gap store (and a Coldwater Creek Store) near me...so I guess that is a plus.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I returned orders and cancelled orders. They will pull the credits, but it is automatic, you don't have to file anything. That is why they put the 21 day hold for shopping credits. HTH!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! I have COldwater Creek here, but they don't have what I ordered, so if it isn't the right fit, then it will be a return.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I should also have mentioned that if for some reason you notice the credit didn't get reversed after some time (I guess 30 days is a good time frame to go by), that you could pm Cindy just to let her know.

I'm not sure how automated everything is, but I'm sure some things fall through the cracks, so it is nice to give them a heads up when possible!

Hopefully everything will fit and you won't have any returns! I wish I had one here, I'm catalog/online only
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards