Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: anyone want to join me?!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Grand Rapids Michigan
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    I don't think so...what is it?
    I am kind of dreading getting on the scale tomorrow...I have done it a couple times this week and have seen it above 160 again. I have come to the conclusion that b/c I am aging that my metabolism is slowing and the walking just isn't enough anymore, that I have to get some harder type of cardio workout. I have to break out my ea active game and see how it works.
    That's because you have to stop stepping on the scale during the week!!! Once a week, same time, in the same or no clothes. That's your measuring stick. My weight will change 3 times in one day. If I weighed myself during the week I too, would get depressed. So I refuse to do it!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

  2. #22
    m 'n c's Avatar
    m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    13,497

    Default

    I am a daily scale checker too. Starting tomorrow I'm going to try and give it up. I just went to the grocery store and planned out all of my meals next week so I am ready to go. I also flipped through a lot of my older WW magazines and that really gave me some motivation today. Plus I found some great recipes to try out!
    Sunshine Rewards

  3. #23
    m 'n c's Avatar
    m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    13,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    I don't think so...what is it?
    I am kind of dreading getting on the scale tomorrow...I have done it a couple times this week and have seen it above 160 again. I have come to the conclusion that b/c I am aging that my metabolism is slowing and the walking just isn't enough anymore, that I have to get some harder type of cardio workout. I have to break out my ea active game and see how it works.
    Ok let me put it in the recipe thread.
    Sunshine Rewards

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    That's because you have to stop stepping on the scale during the week!!! Once a week, same time, in the same or no clothes. That's your measuring stick. My weight will change 3 times in one day. If I weighed myself during the week I too, would get depressed. So I refuse to do it!
    Okay, I will start after tomorrow! No more scale stepping during the week!! thanks Cate...looking forward to something new!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!



  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    How are y'all doing? I am still down! Hoping to lose at least 1.2 more before next Weds at weigh in for my 5%!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!



  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    How are y'all doing? I am still down! Hoping to lose at least 1.2 more before next Weds at weigh in for my 5%!
    Good job! I am down a total of 13.4. Plugging along

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Good job! I am down a total of 13.4. Plugging along
    Shelley-that is fabulous!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •