Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: anyone want to join me?!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    I don't think so...what is it?
    I am kind of dreading getting on the scale tomorrow...I have done it a couple times this week and have seen it above 160 again. I have come to the conclusion that b/c I am aging that my metabolism is slowing and the walking just isn't enough anymore, that I have to get some harder type of cardio workout. I have to break out my ea active game and see how it works.
    That's because you have to stop stepping on the scale during the week!!! Once a week, same time, in the same or no clothes. That's your measuring stick. My weight will change 3 times in one day. If I weighed myself during the week I too, would get depressed. So I refuse to do it!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am a daily scale checker too. Starting tomorrow I'm going to try and give it up. I just went to the grocery store and planned out all of my meals next week so I am ready to go. I also flipped through a lot of my older WW magazines and that really gave me some motivation today. Plus I found some great recipes to try out!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I don't think so...what is it?
    I am kind of dreading getting on the scale tomorrow...I have done it a couple times this week and have seen it above 160 again. I have come to the conclusion that b/c I am aging that my metabolism is slowing and the walking just isn't enough anymore, that I have to get some harder type of cardio workout. I have to break out my ea active game and see how it works.
    Ok let me put it in the recipe thread.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    That's because you have to stop stepping on the scale during the week!!! Once a week, same time, in the same or no clothes. That's your measuring stick. My weight will change 3 times in one day. If I weighed myself during the week I too, would get depressed. So I refuse to do it!
    Okay, I will start after tomorrow! No more scale stepping during the week!! thanks Cate...looking forward to something new!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

How are y'all doing? I am still down! Hoping to lose at least 1.2 more before next Weds at weigh in for my 5%!
    Heather

How are y'all doing? I am still down! Hoping to lose at least 1.2 more before next Weds at weigh in for my 5%!
    Good job! I am down a total of 13.4. Plugging along

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Good job! I am down a total of 13.4. Plugging along
    Shelley-that is fabulous!!!
    Heather