Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Get Moving!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Let's Get Moving!

Let's get moving again. I know it is hard to do with 5 surveys to do but a few minutes a day keeps the doctor away.

For this thread, I am going to put out a challenge for anyone who wants to participate. You are going to walk somewhere. It could be to your next vacation destination, a major city nearby, or just a random place. In order to move your ticker, you will need to log in the mileage you "collect" from walking, biking, stair climbing, or any other piece of cardio equipment.

Remember when you are making your goal to make sure it is realistic and that it can be accomplished. I don't want anyone to get discouraged
    Sunshine Rewards

Yay! Thanks Cate! Okay, first question, isn't there a rule as to how many tickers we can have in our siggies? Don't want to break any sr rules.
    And then woohoo! I am ready!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

My goal is to get all the way to Port Canaveral but since it is so far away I'm going to do it in steps with the first stop being Pensacola Florida.

Sunshine Rewards

Oh, that's a good idea! I need motivation to start using the treadmill and walking the dogs again! I don't know anything about tickers though

I just rounded up the distance from here to Chicago. Hopefully this trains me for our next vacation and tires out my doggies!
    Last edited by dwkay8; 05-12-2010 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    Yay! Thanks Cate! Okay, first question, isn't there a rule as to how many tickers we can have in our siggies? Don't want to break any sr rules.
    And then woohoo! I am ready!
    I'm just going to keep mine in this thread and update it periodically.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    Oh, that's a good idea! I need motivation to start using the treadmill and walking the dogs again! I don't know anything about tickers though
    Click my ticker and then go to create your own ticker. At the end copy and paste the BB code into this thread or into your signature.
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, I think this worked! So now we just come and update it here in this thread?
    Heather

yup! you can just click on your ticker here, go update it and then repaste it in a new post so we can see when someone updates their ticker.
    Sunshine Rewards

yay! Does wearing a pedometer count? I am heading to a cardiology appt today to get a holter that I will have to wear for the next two weeks. I am going to try to wear my pedo. too. I need to be moving!
    Heather

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    yay! Does wearing a pedometer count? I am heading to a cardiology appt today to get a holter that I will have to wear for the next two weeks. I am going to try to wear my pedo. too. I need to be moving!
    If you know how to convert steps to miles sure! I just am not that sophisticated
    Sunshine Rewards