Thread: ssi survey

Default ssi survey

Tricia

When I click on the new SSI survey from the survey tab, the My View is the survey that opens.
    And, when I click on the My View, it is the SSI that pops up.

Just thought you would want to know.

Thanks for the 6th survey!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by roo823 View Post
    Tricia

When I click on the new SSI survey from the survey tab, the My View is the survey that opens.
    And, when I click on the My View, it is the SSI that pops up.

Just thought you would want to know.

Thanks for the 6th survey!
    I was just coming to post the same thing. I was trying for a My View and was wondering what happened to them.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oops. Something must have gotten crossed when Tricia put it out for everyone. I think she's gone to bed already. I'm sure she'll catch it in the morning.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just took an SSI. Hope that was ok. I hope it credits? It said thank you at the end and that it had another survey for me but I left till I knew the rules on these. It led me to believe I had completed so are we allowed to take more than one of these?

Got my credit!!!
    Last edited by KimCh; 05-13-2010 at 01:51 AM. Reason: status

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    Just took an SSI. Hope that was ok. I hope it credits? It said thank you at the end and that it had another survey for me but I left till I knew the rules on these. It led me to believe I had completed so are we allowed to take more than one of these?
    It was tested today by Super Members. I believe the rules are the same as the other surveys, only one a day. But, Tricia said she would make a formal announcement tomorrow.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Just pretend you don't see them and I'll announce it all in the morning. (and it's okay if you want to try them out--the Super Members tried them out earlier today and we are getting good reports!)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

can't wait to hear more about this. This would explain why I had such a wacky time with myview today! Wonder how this credits. Yippee!! thanks so much for giving us all these great opportunities!

I got credit!

And the survey was 4 minutes long!!! Just what I needed after a hard day of trying and not qualifying for the Fab Four. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got home and came right to SR and saw the new survey and went yahoo!!! So I took it right away!!! Then came here and saw it isn't official. Hope it was okay I took it! I loved it! Fabulous company! Yay!!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

i completed one about a half hour ago and i was just wondering how long it takes for this to credit once you get the page that says your survey has been successfully submitted. any info you can give would be greatly appreciated. my ssi survey just credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 05-13-2010 at 06:08 AM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl