Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Announcing Our Sixth Daily Survey!

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    Is this a survey that a spouse or other family member can complete if we don't qualify?
    Sure!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Wow, that was super easy! It took less than 5 minutes and credited on the hour! I was a little confused because I didn't really get a thank you page, just that my answers had been submitted. I hope they are all that easy!
    Thanks Tricia, for finding another way for us to make a little more cash!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

SR!!! Six pack! woohoo!
    I was one who tried it yesterday late and mine has credited! I did get a screen afterward that said thank you and we have more questions and another survey for you, would you like to take it?
    I assume I am supposed to say no thank you and close it out at that point, correct?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

when i click on it it says "take a my view survey now" does that mean it counts as a myview and wont let me take those?

Sunshine Rewards

So I took one at 9:30 this morning and got the page telling me your answers have been submitted, etc. Unsure what to do when the next page came up inviting me to take another, I simply clicked it closed. It still hasn't credited. I think I read that 1-2 hrs was the norm for SSI. Is that indeed the case? I am wondering if I did something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    So I took one at 9:30 this morning and got the page telling me your answers have been submitted, etc. Unsure what to do when the next page came up inviting me to take another, I simply clicked it closed. It still hasn't credited. I think I read that 1-2 hrs was the norm for SSI. Is that indeed the case? I am wondering if I did something wrong?
    Same for me I finished the survey at 10:30. It still has not credited too.