Thread: SO sorry about all my trouble tickets!!

Question SO sorry about all my trouble tickets!!

Just wanted to say I am so sorry about all my trouble tickets!!
    I don't think all my Intercontinental credits are posting. I noticed there is some kind of code there in the header when they do post. Is there a way to know by the MK*** code which location a particular credit is for? I don't want to make a trouble ticket for something that already posted.

Intercontinental went through a spell for the last several months where they gave us credits but did NOT tell us who to give the credits to! So we have been giving them to people as they file trouble tickets and we can match up the order numbers. So it's not your fault. The good news is that it looks like they have it fixed now because the last couple of reservations have come in okay.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

DH only stays at Intercontinental properties for work and I've noticed the order number is the same as his confirmation date found in his reservation data.

(Tricia - if you find some credits without an owner, maybe I can dig through DH's old reservation data and see if they match up. I think I might be missing some but it's so darn time consuming to go through pages of my SR history and figure out what dates have and have not been paid - Ah....if we could only sort history by type of credit....just dreaming....). Thanks very much!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    it's so darn time consuming to go through pages of my SR history and figure out what dates have and have not been paid - Ah....if we could only sort history by type of credit....just dreaming....).

On that note....would the ability to search of our account history by merchant/offer be somewhere in our future?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    On that note....would the ability to search of our account history by merchant/offer be somewhere in our future?
    Hmmm...probably not. But you'd have to take that up with SunshineGuy. That would be completely on him because Cindy and I don't deal with anything like that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs