Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
Is there any possibility that dog number 2 is "aware" of problems with dog number 1. Either just plain jealousy over increased attn with number one or upset over his illness. One of my dogs, who had never pee'd in the house, started wetting the floor when we got a new puppy. Our current dog, pees when she is upset, like us leaving when she didn't think we would. I hope all gets better at your house. And, what about your brother? I have been busy, but not as busy as you, and I haven't heard about him. I hope he does well, too.
At first I thought because I had my brothers dog here, which bugs the heck out of my rottie (shes about 1/3 the size) that maybe he was mad and doing it. So, I took her home. He wouldn't eat a treat either, so that had me worried. Now, I'm hoping its just the prozac cause I think that it can have a side effect like this. He ate a little more today and only had one accident last night, and it was a pretty big one, all the others have just been small amounts, so hopefully the medicine is wearing out of his system.

I took my brother home from the hospital last night. They shocked his heart twice, but no luck, at least this time he didn't flatline. Anyway, he goes back in a couple weeks. They changed his blood pressure meds cause the other was only getting it down to 170/100 (I see nothing wrong with that, mine is always there) but they wanted his lower. The new meds are keeping it around 145/85, so thats good. They are hoping this will help get the rythum back to normal, if not, he is probably looking at a pacemaker. He seems to be feeling pretty good though. Thanks for asking.