Page 81 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast

Thread: Who got the 6-pack today?

I don't think I've ever gotten the 6-pack but sometimes I lose track of which surveys I completed and which ones I didn't qualify for, so need to go back and try later. Someday!

with a lot of persistance and perserverance i managed to get 6 surveys done today. 6 pack for me today on this warm and breezy monday afternoon.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    with a lot of persistance and perserverance i managed to get 6 surveys done today. 6 pack for me today on this warm and breezy monday afternoon.
    Marcy, do you mind telling all of us how you manage to get all these surveys everyday, inquiring minds would like to know? I haven't been able to get a single survey all day!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I agree Pam, Marcy please let us know! you must have something special because we are all struggling and lucky to get ONE these days!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Six Pack! Feel quite lucky considering haven't been getting more than 4 or 5 a day lately.

just finished my 6th survey of the day about 6 minutes ago and it has already credited. 6 pack for me today on this beautiful and sunny wednesday afternoon.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

My first 6 pack since November 19! Woohoo! I haven't even tried 2 of them yet, I've just qualified for each one I've tried. I feel like I should go buy a lottery ticket!
    Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Marcy, do you mind telling all of us how you manage to get all these surveys everyday, inquiring minds would like to know? I haven't been able to get a single survey all day!
    Haven't gotten a single survey since 2/11. Seems odd that one member manages to get 6 most every day when so many are one, two or none
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyJudi View Post
    Haven't gotten a single survey since 2/11. Seems odd that one member manages to get 6 most every day when so many are one, two or none
    It's been tough that's for sure. I haven't gotten anything today so far and the last few days only one or two per day at the most. I don't know how these 6 pack people are doing it?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Six Pack!! Only got one survey yesterday. Glad to have AMP working again.