Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Hour Long Survey???

Default 2 Hour Long Survey???

Just got a survey about Christmas songs. It said it would be 2 hours long. Now I would have very much enjoyed Christmas songs but 2 hours???? I did start it and it was going to play something like 579 songs and then you answered 3 short questions about each song. I did the first song and then waited almost a minute for the next song to load. It still wasn't loaded. I think that this survey would have taken all night.

I clicked out of it and got a 5 minute survey about DVR's. It went so fast that I was sure it was going to say that I didn't qualify but it took me back to the successful survey screen.

2 Hours!!!!! OMG. I think those greenfield people are starting to think we would do anything for our .80 in SR credits I also did the DVR survey and it was nice and quick. My favorite kind.

Sunshine Rewards

Okay I will admit I am doing this one right now. (IDIOT)
    I have had a HARD time getting surveys this week so I am taking it. As they load I go do a chore and come back so it is not bad for me. I feel like I am actually getting more done this way. I am also doing other internet things while waiting. I should have timed it!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Let us know if you complete it and get credit...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Let us know if you complete it and get credit...
    Actually that was part of the reason I decided to do it. I had read this email and then got this survey so I thought hey I will give it a try and tell you all how it went! Maybe I will get paid 100 bucks. Just kidding

I love Christmas songs so it isn't bad yet!
    <Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

I hate Christmas songs. That survey would be pure torture! Hope you get some extra $$!!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I got that one the other day and I would be willing to do it but I didn't have 2 hours! I had to get ds to preschool in about 75 minutes. Let us know if you get credit.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I am on song 46 of 579! I have been cutting celery and carrots while clicking away, I have a laptop. Listening to Christmas music. I think if I look at it like 80 cents it isn't worth it. But I may have done this one for free. Maybe Still hope I get credit though!

It is nice since when it loads it is a song so I know it is loaded. So I am not wasting time.
    <Sunshine Rewards

This will be more then 2 hours. I am on song 203 and about an hour in! I wonder if they will stop at 2 hours? I will let you all know
    <Sunshine Rewards

Well it stopped on me! I tried to refresh and it would not let me refresh. Well 1 hour gone but it wasn't bad.
    <Sunshine Rewards