Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exactly Two Months Before Chirstmas....

Default Exactly Two Months Before Chirstmas....

Let The Shopping Begin!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm with 'ya sister!!!

WOOT! its almost Christmas time WOOT!!!

BTW the macys bf ad scans are floating around....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

www.bf.net has just a few right now
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    www.bf.net has just a few right now
    I keep checking everyday hoping some of my faves will pop up soon!! I want to see Target (big surprise, huh?), Toys R Us, Best Buy, Kohl's, Sears (the official one), and Meijer.

What are you guys waiting on?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I'm listening to the Candlelight Processional CD as I type! I already have about 75% of my shopping done, Christmas Cards are printed (still need to be addressed though), and most of my wrapping supplies are bought as well. I still need to making a baking list and get supplies for that though. I can't wait until DH lets me start decorating! We do Christmas big at our house, so it will take us a couple of weeks to get all of the trees and decorations out.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    I'm listening to the Candlelight Processional CD as I type! I already have about 75% of my shopping done, Christmas Cards are printed (still need to be addressed though), and most of my wrapping supplies are bought as well. I still need to making a baking list and get supplies for that though. I can't wait until DH lets me start decorating! We do Christmas big at our house, so it will take us a couple of weeks to get all of the trees and decorations out.
    Wow, that sounds great!! Tree(s)?? How many do you do? Do you do a lot of baking?

I make about 6-8 varieties every year, have to have the stand-bys and try a few new ones too! Man I would love some fudge right now!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

toys r us is releasing the big book this weekend its already on the black friday sites

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    toys r us is releasing the big book this weekend its already on the black friday sites
    Oh, how I hate when my boys get ahold of the big book........nonstop cries of "Mom I want this" "And this" and on and on.

Usually I tell them to mark the page or right it down....ha ha!! There's not even a book left after that! Just a bunch of pages covered in initials or stars!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Wow, that sounds great!! Tree(s)?? How many do you do? Do you do a lot of baking?

I make about 6-8 varieties every year, have to have the stand-bys and try a few new ones too! Man I would love some fudge right now!!
    Usually 4-5 kinds of cookies, peppermint bark, gingerbread men and houses, and peppermint brownies. We do 3 trees (only 2 are big, 1 is a smaller one). My husband wishes I baked like this year round...

As far as BF -- I am waiting on Best Buy and Target. We will go to Sears for the $10 gift cards as well.
    Sunshine Rewards