Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exactly Two Months Before Chirstmas....

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    Usually 4-5 kinds of cookies, peppermint bark, gingerbread men and houses, and peppermint brownies. We do 3 trees (only 2 are big, 1 is a smaller one). My husband wishes I baked like this year round...

As far as BF -- I am waiting on Best Buy and Target. We will go to Sears for the $10 gift cards as well.
    I hope Sears does the $10 card again this year, they are pretty much the only store around here that gives away anything on BF!

My sister and I think that the BF sales have gotten progressively worse over the past 3-4 years. I hope this year that there is something to get excited about!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    www.bf.net has just a few right now
    I think you had a typo in that address...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Ugh Christmas...the worst time of the year. I will be so glad when its over.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Why Cindy not like Christmas... I am sure their is a story....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    My sister and I think that the BF sales have gotten progressively worse over the past 3-4 years. I hope this year that there is something to get excited about!
    I totally agree - I think Black Friday deals have been the pits over the past couple of years. A big disappointment. A lot of it (especially Walmart) is the same stuff...the same $3 toaster...the same $5 Barbie...etc. I hate to say it, but I'm getting bored of Black Friday and I'm a DIE HARD 4am shopper!!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I got the TRU big book yesterday. It has a $10 off $100 cpn, a $10 gift card with $75 cpn and 20% off one clothing or shoe item.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    I totally agree - I think Black Friday deals have been the pits over the past couple of years. A big disappointment. A lot of it (especially Walmart) is the same stuff...the same $3 toaster...the same $5 Barbie...etc. I hate to say it, but I'm getting bored of Black Friday and I'm a DIE HARD 4am shopper!!!
    I totally agree with you, same crappy products each year! It used to be so exciting to get the papers and plan out our stops, now it's like we have to search for deals that are actually worth going out for!!

I keep hoping that one of these years there is actually going to be some good competition between the stores for BF sales, but I don't think that will happen. More and more are switching to doing sales on Thanksgiving or doing Friday/Saturday sales. It takes the fun out of it!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Thankfully, I am almost done with my Christmas Shopping!!! I just need to pick up a couple little things for stockings.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    I'm listening to the Candlelight Processional CD as I type! I already have about 75% of my shopping done, Christmas Cards are printed (still need to be addressed though), and most of my wrapping supplies are bought as well. I still need to making a baking list and get supplies for that though. I can't wait until DH lets me start decorating! We do Christmas big at our house, so it will take us a couple of weeks to get all of the trees and decorations out.

OMG, I thought I started early! Although I have started shopping, I haven't pulled out the many Christmas CD's yet. Neither have I purchased the wrapping supplies. For the last 26 years I've started on October 1st. This year I moved it up to September 1st, becausse it seemed as if I was running out of time as of these last couple of years.

Glad to see someone as excited as I am!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Thankfully, I am almost done with my Christmas Shopping!!! I just need to pick up a couple little things for stockings.

Wow, that's great! I'm not nearly done, but I have started!
    Sunshine Rewards