Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SSI Survey Question

Default SSI Survey Question

If you don't qualify for the 1st survey it leads you to, can you click the more surveys button and have it still track? like with AMP? or should we close out and try again?
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default SSI

Yes, I have done that and was able to get credit for it.

Jtowner

OK, thanks! I got kicked out of one earlier and it didn't do anything but a blank screen. so then i tried again later, and when i DQ for that one too, it went to the try another screen and i wasn't sure which one was right.
    Jennifer -

I had the same thing happen yesterday and wasn't sure how to proceed. The first time, it went to a blank screen and I had no choice but to close out and start again. The second time, I got the screen that said I didn't qualify but they had more surveys. I clicked that button and it did credit.

ok, I've got another question.......what's with the page with the flags and different languages?? Is anyone else getting that?
    Jennifer -

I get that also, that is what Lightspeed gives you once you click on a survey, or it could be the survey is closed. I thought at first it was tracking your IP address, but I tried my laptop and I got the same thing, its has a different IP and I do not use it for SI surveys. SO I am thinking more it is a closed survey.

Jtowner

I got redirected today and took one but it didn't credit.
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    ok, I've got another question.......what's with the page with the flags and different languages?? Is anyone else getting that?
    I've been getting the flags all last night and all day today. The english one says it's routing you to a different survey, it then takes me to the SSI survey available page I'd been getting up to now, but then when I click on that it's right back to the flag page. And so on and so on until it finally says I have no survey s available. I wonder if it's a glitch on their part b/c it seems like there are tons of surveys available for me but it always routes back to this flag page
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    I've been getting the flags all last night and all day today. The english one says it's routing you to a different survey, it then takes me to the SSI survey available page I'd been getting up to now, but then when I click on that it's right back to the flag page. And so on and so on until it finally says I have no survey s available. I wonder if it's a glitch on their part b/c it seems like there are tons of surveys available for me but it always routes back to this flag page
    okay,phew! thought it might just be me!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Glad I'm not the only one!! I agree, it seems like there would be tons because it'll route to that flag page like 6 times before it finally says none available. it's frustrating to get your hopes up then be FLAGGED down.
    Jennifer -