Thread: Did anyone else order the special from Boca Java?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Did anyone else order the special from Boca Java?

Not the offer with the mug, (did that one credit is pending) but order the 4 bags of coffee and the cookie tin for $20 plus shipping?
    I did got the order yesterday, already tried and love the pumpkin spice flavor!

Just wondering if you've submitted an order through shopping and got credit?

April
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Not the offer with the mug, (did that one credit is pending) but order the 4 bags of coffee and the cookie tin for $20 plus shipping?
    I did got the order yesterday, already tried and love the pumpkin spice flavor!

Just wondering if you've submitted an order through shopping and got credit?

April
    Can you do that if you are already a member through the offer link? And is there a minimum to purchase with that? I need to take a look...

I did the other coupon thru shopping (the buy 2 bags, get 2 free) because it worked out a little cheaper than the picture mug offer and I really don't need another coffee mug. I haven't gotten credit yet, but I'm hoping maybe it'll come whenever Tricia gets around to doing the manual credits.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Can you do that if you are already a member through the offer link? And is there a minimum to purchase with that? I need to take a look...
    I don't know for sure. It was a special they were running and I thought it was a good deal the B2g2F so I did it. I entered the same info into Boca Java when I did it, so they had my stuff stored. It was a good deal reguardless which is why i went and did it. If I get credit great if I don't that's ok,

that's why I asked I was trying to figure out how that works.,....... Since i did both the offer and then made a purchase of the sale through SR's link.
    I do remember looking for it when I logged in and couldn't find the special deal which is why I went through the SR link to get it.

April
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I don't know for sure. It was a special they were running and I thought it was a good deal the B2g2F so I did it. I entered the same info into Boca Java when I did it, so they had my stuff stored. It was a good deal reguardless which is why i went and did it. If I get credit great if I don't that's ok,

that's why I asked I was trying to figure out how that works.,....... Since i did both the offer and then made a purchase of the sale through SR's link.
    I do remember looking for it when I logged in and couldn't find the special deal which is why I went through the SR link to get it.

April
    Here's what I'm going to do and hope it works... I joined through the offer link that required you to make additional purchases. I am going to click through the shopping link with the coupon for 20% off, enter my member info, and order the rest of my obligatory bags and hope I get credit. Either way, I'll have the coffee I want and my membership satisfied. I don't think I can do the offer with the cookies because they say only one offer per household, although the b2g2f one that you did doesn't count so you are good. The only problem with the b2g2f as far as I'm concerned is that I can't choose the pumpkin paradise coffee that I want. Now that I've written a novel... kwim?

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I just signed into my account and looked at the terms and conditions, and it says:

No Obligation - No additional purchases are required. Upon accepting this offer, you are enrolled in the club so that we can roast your coffee to order for you based upon your coffee drinking needs, and you may cancel at any time by calling 1-888-BOCA JAVA.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I just signed into my account and looked at the terms and conditions, and it says:
    The offer I did has a minimum. No worries though... love the coffee so I just ordered more through the other link Thanks!

We're tea drinkers in this house so don't know hooey about coffee and I was wondering if those of you who got the coffee already could tell me about some of the flavors. What would you recommend and which ones should I stay away from?

That buy 2 get 2 deal is calling my name and I'm thinking this would be a great gift for my husband's aunts for Christmas.

Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I think the B2G2 deal is only for their two flavors they select. I honestly can't remember, you'll have to check it out on the website.
    The 2 you get are Pumpkin Spice and Choc Toffee with the cookies.
    But if you can pick flavors, the Boca Sunrise is a med to dark bold flavor that's really good and so its the Palm beach Paridise/Passion (or something like that!)
    Sunshine Rewards