Thread: Shopping Credits for October?

Question Shopping Credits for October?

With Tricia on vacation, will the usual processing/upload of shopping credits that usually happens on Sunday get done before month-end? I have several that are outstanding, and with the 3-day hold on SM shopping as long as they come in from the merchant and are uploaded they should be able to count in October. I ask because I'm on the big board and would love for them to be part of my total for the extra 10% ... provided I can manage to stay up there.

Expected are: ebay (not holding my breath), boca java, barnes & noble, restaurant.com, giftcertificates.com, and now baubles bling & things.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

hmm that's a good question. I'm assuming that if you've done the shopping already that it is technically pending even though its not showing. So in the worst case scenario if you're waiting and Tricia posts it by Tuesday then when the script runs Tues night then it will actually post/credit on Wed and still count for Oct.

I think tricia returns Sat night and will probably jump back in (announced or unannounced) since it will be the end of the month.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I was thinking the same thing. I dropped on the leader board but haven't been too worried bc I have shopping credits that should come through.

From 10/6 ebay (not holding my breath either), shoebuy which i opened a TT for and Boca Java.

These I'm hoping should post for October which should keep me in the 10 ten.
    Sunshine Rewards